Product Pathways - Cytoskeletal Signaling
Flotillin-1 (D2V7J) XP® Rabbit mAb #18634
|18634S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,580.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|18634||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
Flotillin-1 (D2V7J) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total flotillin-1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ile368 of human flotillin-1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Flotillin-1 (D2V7J) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human hepatocellular carcinoma using Flotillin-1 (D2V7J) XP® Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) or antigen-specific peptide (right).
Immunoprecipitation of flotillin-1 protein from BT-20 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is Flotillin-1 (D2V7J) XP® Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using Flotillin-1 (D2V7J) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Flotillins belong to a family of lipid raft-associated integral membrane proteins that carry an evolutionarily conserved domain called the prohibitin homology domain (PHB) (1). Flotillin members are ubiquitously expressed and located in noncaveolar microdomains (lipid rafts) on the plasma membrane where they support signal transduction and regulate lipid raft motility and localization (2-5). Two flotillin members have been described, flotillin-1 and flotillin-2. In addition to its colocalization with lipid rafts on the plasma membrane, flotillin-1 also has been found in compartments of the endocytic and autophagosomal pathways, such as recycling/late endosomes, the Golgi complex, and the nucleus (6,7). Flotillin-2 is mainly localized to the plasma membrane and is prevalent in cell-cell contact sites. However, overexpressed flotillin-2 has also been found in the late endosome (4,8,9). Both flotillin-1 and flotillin-2 are commonly used as lipid raft-associated markers.
- Morrow, I.C. and Parton, R.G. (2005) Traffic 6, 725-40.
- Langhorst, M.F. et al. (2005) Cell Mol Life Sci 62, 2228-40.
- Stuermer, C.A. and Plattner, H. (2005) Biochem Soc Symp , 109-18.
- Fernow, I. et al. (2007) Eur J Cell Biol 86, 345-52.
- Neumann-Giesen, C. et al. (2007) J Cell Sci 120, 395-406.
- Liu, J. et al. (2005) J Biol Chem 280, 16125-34.
- Santamaría, A. et al. (2005) Mol Cell Biol 25, 1900-11.
- Solomon, S. et al. (2002) Immunobiology 205, 108-19.
- Neumann-Giesen, C. et al. (2004) Biochem J 378, 509-18.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条