Product Pathways - Cytoskeletal Signaling
CAR (D3W3G) Rabbit mAb #16984
|16984S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|16984||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
CAR (D3W3G) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total CAR protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Arg328 of human CAR protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of Hep G2 (left) and RD (right) cells, using CAR (D3W3G) Rabbit mAb (green). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using CAR (D3W3G) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Hep G2 (left) and K-562 (right) cell pellets using CAR (D3W3G) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human prostate carcinoma using CAR (D3W3G) Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) or antigen-specific peptide (right).
Immunoprecipitation of CAR protein from HCT-15 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is CAR (D3W3G) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using CAR (D3W3G) Rabbit mAb.
The coxsackie virus and adenovirus receptor (CXADR, CAR) is a highly conserved, single-transmembrane glycoprotein and the primary receptor to mediate cellular attachment and infection of coxsackie B viruses and most adenoviruses (1,2). The CAR protein contains a pair of Ig-like domains within the amino-terminal extracellular domain and a carboxyl-terminal PDZ motif (1). Research studies indicate that CAR is a tight junction protein that associates with the ZO-1 scaffold protein and promotes both cell adhesion and restriction of solute and ion movement between cells (2). Endogenous CAR is targeted to the basolateral plasma membrane by a tyrosine-based basolateral sorting signal and clathrin adaptors AP-1A and AP-1B (3). CAR binds junctional adhesion molecule L (JAML) on epithelial cells and neutrophils where it activates PI3K and downstream MAPK kinases to stimulate epithelial γδ T cell proliferation and increase production of TNFα and keratinocyte growth factor (4-6). As a result, the CAR protein plays a potentially critical role in adenoviral gene therapy, immunity, wound repair, inflammation, and cancer therapy (4-6). Additional studies demonstrate that CAR is essential in regulating squamous carcinoma cell growth (7).
- Bergelson, J.M. et al. (1997) Science 275, 1320-3.
- Cohen, C.J. et al. (2001) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 98, 15191-6.
- Carvajal-Gonzalez, J.M. et al. (2012) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109, 3820-5.
- Zen, K. et al. (2005) Mol Biol Cell 16, 2694-703.
- Witherden, D.A. et al. (2010) Science 329, 1205-10.
- Verdino, P. et al. (2010) Science 329, 1210-4.
- Saito, K. et al. (2014) Oncogene 33, 1274-86.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条