Product Pathways - Tag Antibodies
SV40 Large T Antigen (D1E9E) Rabbit mAb #15729
|15729S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|15729||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||All Species Expected,||Recombinant||90||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
SV40 Large T Antigen (D1E9E) Rabbit mAb recognizes transgenic levels of total SV40 Large T Antigen protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Lys315 of SV40 Large T Antigen protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of 293T (positive, left) and HeLa (negative, right) cells, using SV40 Large T antigen (D1E9E) Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red).
Simian Virus 40 (SV40) is a small double-stranded, circular DNA tumor virus encoding three tumor antigens: large T, Small T, and 17KT. These antigens contribute to cellular transformation, an area of research where they are utilized extensively. Transformation of cells by SV40 large T antigen is mediated by its binding to the tumor suppressor proteins RB and p53 in the nucleus. Additional binding partners include p300, CBP, Cul7, IRS1, Bub1, Nbs1, and Fbw7, which also contribute to transformation (1).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12698 His-Tag (D3I1O) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 14697 Cas9 (7A9-3A3) Mouse mAb
- 14793 DYKDDDDK Tag (D6W5B) Rabbit mAb (Binds to same epitope as Sigma's Anti-FLAG® M2 Antibody)
- 15036 Cre Recombinase (D7L7L) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2276 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb
- 2278 Myc-Tag (71D10) Rabbit mAb
- 2366 His-Tag (27E8) Mouse mAb
- 2367 HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb
- 2955 GFP (4B10) Mouse mAb
- 2956 GFP (D5.1) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3724 HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8146 DYKDDDDK Tag (9A3) Mouse mAb (Binds to same epitope as Sigma's Anti-FLAG® M2 Antibody)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条