Product Pathways - Protein Stability
POMP (D2X9S) Rabbit mAb #15141
|15141S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|15141||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Bovine,
Specificity / Sensitivity
POMP (D2X9S) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total POMP protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human POMP protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using POMP (D2X9S) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of POMP from RKO cell extracts using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or POMP (D2X9S) Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot analysis was performed using POMP (D2X9S) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from RKO cells, untreated (-) or treated with Human Interferon-γ (hIFN-γ) #8901 (100 ng/ml, 72 hr; +), using POMP (D2X9S) Rabbit mAb (upper) and GAPDH (D16H11) XP® Rabbit mAb #5174 (lower). Interferon-γ induces increased POMP protein expression in RKO cells.
The 26S proteasome is a highly abundant proteolytic complex involved in the degradation of ubiquitinated substrate proteins. It consists largely of the 20S catalytic core particle (CP) and the 19S/PA700 regulatory particle (RP) that caps either end of the CP. The CP consists of two stacked heteroheptameric β-rings (β1-7) that contain three catalytic β-subunits flanked on either side by two heteroheptameric α-rings (α1-7). The RP includes multimeric base and lid complexes. The RP base includes a heterohexameric ring of ATPase subunits that unfold the substrate and open the α-subunit gate to expose the substrate to the catalytic β-subunits. The lid consists of ubiquitin receptors and DUBs that recruit ubiquitinated substrates and modify ubiquitin chain topology (1,2). Proteasome activity modulators, such as PA28/11S REG, bind the 20S CP cylinder end and open the CP channel (1,2).
Proteasome maturation protein (POMP, proteassemblin, hUMP1) is an integral factor essential for assembly of the 20S catalytic core particle during mammalian proteasome biogenesis. POMP promotes heteroheptameric β-ring formation and dimerization of half-proteasomes during core particle assembly. The POMP protein undergoes proteasomal degradation following 20S CP complex assembly and activation (3-6). Research studies suggest that POMP is required for CP assembly for both constitutive proteasomes and immunoproteasomes, and that the assembly focal point resides at the endoplasmic reticulum (6-8). A single nucleotide deletion in the 5' UTR of POMP results in altered epidermal POMP distribution and the autosomal recessive skin disorder known as KLICK syndrome (9).
- Finley, D. (2009) Annu Rev Biochem 78, 477-513.
- Lee, M.J. et al. (2011) Mol Cell Proteomics 10, R110.003871.
- Griffin, T.A. et al. (2000) Mol Cell Biol Res Commun 3, 212-7.
- Witt, E. et al. (2000) J Mol Biol 301, 1-9.
- Ramos, P.C. et al. (1998) Cell 92, 489-99.
- Fricke, B. et al. (2007) EMBO Rep 8, 1170-5.
- Heink, S. et al. (2005) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102, 9241-6.
- Heink, S. et al. (2006) Cancer Res 66, 649-52.
- Dahlqvist, J. et al. (2010) Am J Hum Genet 86, 596-603.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12919 PSMB5 (D1H6B) Rabbit mAb
- 13378 PSMG1/PAC1 Antibody
- 13635 PSMB8/LMP7 (D1K7X) Rabbit mAb
- 13726 PSMB8/LMP7 (1A5) Mouse mAb
- 3900 Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9863 Protein A Agarose Beads
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条