Product Pathways - Metabolism
TRXR1 (D1T3D) Rabbit mAb #15140
Gene associated with retinoic and IFN-induced mortality 12 protein Gene associated with retinoic and interferon-induced mortality 12 protein GRIM-12 GRIM12 KDRF KM-102-derived reductase-like factor MGC9145 oxidoreductase Selenium Selenocysteine Selenoprotein thioredoxin reductase 1 Thioredoxin reductase 1. cytoplasmic thioredoxin reductase GRIM-12 Thioredoxin reductase TR1 TR1 TRXR1 TXNR TXNRD1
|15140S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|15140||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
TRXR1 (D1T3D) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total TRXR1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly412 of human TRXR1 protein.
Western blot analysis of Caco-2 cells, untreated (-) or treated (+) for 48 hr with R-sulforaphane (SFN; 10 μM) and sodium selenite (100 nM), using TRXR1 (D1T3D) Rabbit mAb (upper) and GAPDH (D16H11) XP® Rabbit mAb #5174 (lower).
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines and tissues using TRXR1 (D1T3D) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human testis using TRXR1 (D1T3D) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Caco-2 cells, untreated (left) and R-sulforaphane (SFN) and sodium selenite-treated (right), using TRXR1 (D1T3D) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human prostate carcinoma using TRXR1 (D1T3D) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human ovarian carcinoma using TRXR1 (D1T3D) Rabbit mAb.
TRXR1 (thioredoxin reductase 1) is a selenocysteine-containing protein that is involved in redox homeostasis (1-6). Its canonical target is thioredoxin, another redox protein (1). Together, they are involved in many functions such as antioxidant regulation (3-6), cell proliferation (2,3,5), DNA replication (2,3), and transcription (3,5). TRXR1 is also capable of reducing a wide array of cellular proteins (1,3). Selenium deficiency, either by diet modification (2,6) or introduction of methylmercury (4), hinders proper expression and function of TRXR1. It is possible that this effect, which results in a higher oxidative state, is a result of the selenocysteine codon (UGA) being read as a STOP codon in the absence of adequate selenium (4). The functions of TRXR1 in cell proliferation and antioxidant defense make it a potential therapeutic target.
- Turanov, A.A. et al. (2010) Biochem J 430, 285-93.
- Gasdaska, P.Y. et al. (1995) FEBS Lett 373, 5-9.
- Gromer, S. et al. (2004) Med Res Rev 24, 40-89.
- Usuki, F. et al. (2011) J Biol Chem 286, 6641-9.
- Pappas, A.C. et al. (2008) Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol 151, 361-72.
- Müller, M. et al. (2010) Genes Nutr 5, 297-307.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 1057 Thioredoxin 1 Blocking Peptide
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13141 SOD2 (D3X8F) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 13194 SOD2 (D9V9C) Rabbit mAb
- 14907 Thioredoxin 2 (D1C9L) Rabbit mAb
- 2285 Thioredoxin 1 Antibody (Human Specific)
- 2298 Thioredoxin 1 Antibody (Mouse/Rat Preferred)
- 2429 Thioredoxin 1 (C63C6) Rabbit mAb
- 2770 SOD1 Antibody
- 3187 NQO1 (A180) Mouse mAb
- 3206 GPX1 Antibody
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 6925 TRXR1 Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条