Product Pathways - Neuroscience
β-Amyloid (D3D2N) Mouse mAb #15126
|15126S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|15126||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), IF-F=Immunofluorescence (Frozen),
Specificity / Sensitivity
β-Amyloid (D3D2N) Mouse mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total β-amyloid peptide (Aβ).
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human β-amyloid peptide (Aβ).
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of brain sections from 13-month old wild-type (left) and Tg2576 (center) mice using β-Amyloid (D3D2N) Mouse mAb (green) and β3-Tubulin (D71G9) XP® Rabbit mAb #5568 (red). A detailed view of a cortical β-amyloid plaque is shown on the right. Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Western blot analysis of human Aβ-37, Aβ-40, and Aβ-42 peptides using β-Amyloid (D3D2N) Mouse mAb.
Amyloid β (Aβ) precursor protein (APP) is a 100-140 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein that exists as several isoforms (1). The amino acid sequence of APP contains the amyloid domain, which can be released by a two-step proteolytic cleavage (1). The extracellular deposition and accumulation of the released Aβ fragments form the main components of amyloid plaques in Alzheimer's disease (1). APP can be phosphorylated at several sites, which may affect the proteolytic processing and secretion of this protein (2-5). Phosphorylation at Thr668 (a position corresponding to the APP695 isoform) by cyclin-dependent kinase is cell-cycle dependent and peaks during G2/M phase (4). APP phosphorylated at Thr668 exists in adult rat brain and correlates with cultured neuronal differentiation (5,6).
- Selkoe, D.J. (1996) J Biol Chem 271, 18295-8.
- Caporaso, G.L. et al. (1992) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 89, 3055-9.
- Hung, A.Y. and Selkoe, D.J. (1994) EMBO J 13, 534-42.
- Suzuki, T. et al. (1994) EMBO J 13, 1114-22.
- Ando, K. et al. (1999) J Neurosci 19, 4421-7.
- Iijima, K. et al. (2000) J Neurochem 75, 1085-91.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 5606 BACE (D10E5) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7072 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8125 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Mouse)
- 8243 β-Amyloid (D54D2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条