Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
BRD7 (D9K2T) Rabbit mAb #15125
|15125S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|15125||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
BRD7 (D9K2T) recognizes endogenous levels of total BRD7 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to the carboxy terminus of human BRD7 protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded MDA-MB-231 (left) and SW620 (right) cell pellets using BRD7 (D9K2T) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using BRD7 (D9K2T) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using BRD7 (D9K2T) Rabbit mAb.
Bromodomain-containing protein 7 (BRD7, BP75, CELTIX-1) is a conserved bromodomain-containing protein that was first identified in a screen for proteins that interact with the PDZ domain of PSD95 (1). Subsequent studies identified BRD7 as a major component of SWI/SNF chromatin remodeling complexes, where it was shown to interact directly with acetylated histones to regulate gene transcription (2,3). BRD7 also interacts with p53, and was shown to participate directly in p53-dependent transcriptional regulation (4). Loss-of-function BRD7 mutations were identified in a subset of wild-type p53 breast cancer tumor samples, implicating BRD7 as a putative tumor-suppressor of potential clinical significance (5). BRD7 also associates with the BRCA1 protein, an interaction that facilitates recruitment of BRCA1 to the ERα gene promoter (6).
- Cuppen, E. et al. (1999) FEBS Lett 459, 291-8.
- Peng, C. et al. (2006) J Cell Biochem 97, 882-92.
- Kaeser, M.D. et al. (2008) J Biol Chem 283, 32254-63.
- Burrows, A.E. et al. (2010) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107, 14280-5.
- Drost, J. et al. (2010) Nat Cell Biol 12, 380-9.
- Harte, M.T. et al. (2010) Cancer Res 70, 2538-47.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条