Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
OX40 (D1S6L) Rabbit mAb #15123
|15123S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|15123||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, F=Flow Cytometry, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
OX40 (D1S6L) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total OX40 protein. This antibody binds the intracellular domain of human OX40 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human OX40 protein.
Flow cytometric analysis of human peripheral blood mononuclear cells, untreated (left) or PHA-treated (1 μg/ml, 48 hr, 37ºC; right), using OX40 (D1S6L) Rabbit mAb and co-stained with anti-human CD4 antibody. Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (PE Conjugate) #8885 was used as a secondary antibody.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of HuT 102 (left) and Jurkat (right) cells using OX40 (D1S6L) Rabbit mAb (green). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Western blot analysis of extracts from HuT 102, K-562, and Jurkat cells using OX40 (D1S6L) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Western blot analysis of extracts from COS-7 cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing Myc-tagged full-length human OX40 protein (hTNFRSF4), HVEM protein (hTNFRSF14), or GITR protein (hTNFRSF18), using OX40 (D1S6L) Rabbit mAb (upper), Myc-Tag (71D10) Rabbit mAb #2278 (middle), and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
OX40 (TNFRSF4, CD134) is a member of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor superfamily that regulates T cell activity and immune responses. The OX40 protein contains four cysteine rich domains, a transmembrane domain, and a cytoplasmic tail containing a QEE motif (1,2). OX40 is primarily expressed on activated CD4+ and CD8+ T-cells, while the OX40 ligand (OX40L, TNFSF4, CD252) is predominantly expressed on activated antigen presenting cells (3-7). The engagement of OX40 with OX40L leads to the recruitment of TNF receptor-associated factors (TRAFs) and results in the formation of a TCR-independent signaling complex. One component of this complex, PKCθ, activates the NF-κB pathway (2,8). OX40 signaling through Akt can also enhance TCR signaling directly (9). Research studies indicate that the OX40L-OX40 pathway is associated with inflammation and autoimmune diseases (10). Additional research studies show that OX40 agonists augment anti-tumor immunity in several cancer types (11,12).
- Croft, M. (2010) Annu Rev Immunol 28, 57-78.
- So, T. and Croft, M. (2012) Front Immunol 3, 133.
- Paterson, D.J. et al. (1987) Mol Immunol 24, 1281-90.
- Mallett, S. et al. (1990) EMBO J 9, 1063-8.
- Dürkop, H. et al. (1995) Br J Haematol 91, 927-31.
- Godfrey, W.R. et al. (1994) J Exp Med 180, 757-62.
- Al-Shamkhani, A. et al. (1997) J Biol Chem 272, 5275-82.
- So, T. et al. (2011) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108, 2903-8.
- So, T. and Croft, M. (2013) Front Immunol 4, 139.
- Gough, M.J. and Weinberg, A.D. (2009) Adv Exp Med Biol 647, 94-107.
- Weinberg, A.D. et al. (2011) Immunol Rev 244, 218-31.
- Linch, S.N. et al. (2015) Front Oncol 5, 34.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 14991 OX40L (D6X2D) Rabbit mAb
- 15122 OX40 (D4N3K) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条