Product Pathways - Transcription Factors
IRF-4 (D9P5H) Rabbit mAb #15106
|15106S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|15106||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
IRF-4 (D9P5H) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total IRF-4 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with mouse IRF-4 recombinant protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using IRF-4 (D9P5H) Rabbit mAb (upper) or β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Immunoprecipitation of IRF-4 from RPMI 8226 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is IRF-4 (D9P5H) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using IRF-4 (D9P5H) Rabbit mAb.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 H929 cells and either 10 μl of IRF-4 (D9P5H) Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using human PRDM1 Exon 2 primers, SimpleChIP® Human SUB1 Promoter Primers #5156 and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Interferon regulatory factors (IRFs) comprise a family of transcription factors that function within the Jak/Stat pathway to regulate interferon (IFN) and IFN-inducible gene expression in response to viral infection (1). IRFs play an important role in pathogen defense, autoimmunity, lymphocyte development, cell growth, and susceptibility to transformation. The IRF family includes nine members: IRF-1, IRF-2, IRF-9/ISGF3γ, IRF-3, IRF-4 (Pip/LSIRF/ICSAT), IRF-5, IRF-6, IRF-7, and IRF-8/ICSBP. All IRF proteins share homology in their amino-terminal DNA-binding domains. IRF family members regulate transcription through interactions with proteins that share similar DNA-binding motifs, such as IFN-stimulated response elements (ISRE), IFN consensus sequences (ICS), and IFN regulatory elements (IRF-E) (2).
IRF-4 was independently cloned by three groups and demonstrated to have roles in different contexts of lymphoid regulation (3-5). First, IRF-4 (Pip) was found to associate with PU.1, a hematopoietic specific member of the ETS family, and to regulate the expression of B-cell specific genes (3). Second, it was characterized as a lymphoid-specific member of the IRF family (LSIRF) able to bind to ISRE (4). Third, it was identified in activated T cells as a factor that binds to the promoter of the interleukin-5 gene (ICSAT), and shown to repress gene activation induced by IFN (5). IRF-4 is expressed in all stages of B cell development and in mature T cells, and is inducible in primary lymphocytes by antigen mimetic stimuli such as concavalin A, CD3 crosslinking, anti-IgM and PMA treatment (4,5). Mice deficient in IRF-4 show normal distribution of B and T lymphocytes at 4 to 5 weeks, but later develop progressive generalized lymphadenopathy, suggesting a role for IRF-4 in the function and homeostasis of mature B- and T-lymphocytes (6).
- Taniguchi, T. et al. (2001) Annu Rev Immunol 19, 623-55.
- Honda, K. and Taniguchi, T. (2006) Nat Rev Immunol 6, 644-58.
- Eisenbeis, C.F. et al. (1995) Genes Dev 9, 1377-87.
- Matsuyama, T. et al. (1995) Nucleic Acids Res 23, 2127-36.
- Yamagata, T. et al. (1996) Mol Cell Biol 16, 1283-94.
- Mittrücker, H.W. et al. (1997) Science 275, 540-3.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 5156 SimpleChIP® Human SUB1 Promoter Primers
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条