Product Pathways - Transcription Factors
Aiolos (D1C1E) Rabbit mAb #15103
|15103S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|15103||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), F=Flow Cytometry, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Aiolos (D1C1E) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Aiolos protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro46 of human Aiolos protein.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 Raji cells and either 5 μl of Aiolos (D1C1E) Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human HSP90β Promoter Primers #12899, human SirT1 promoter primers, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Immunoprecipitation of Aiolos from HT-29 cell extracts. Lane 1 is 10% input, lane 2 is Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900, and lane 3 is Aiolos (D1C1E) Rabbit mAb. Western blot analysis was performed using Aiolos (D1C1E) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Aiolos (D1C1E) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human non-small cell lung carcinoma using Aiolos (D1C1E) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human ovarian carcinoma using Aiolos (D1C1E) Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) or antigen-specific peptide (right).
Western blot analysis of extracts from U-937 cells and RPMI-8226 cells, untreated (-) or lenalidomide-treated (2 μM, 24 hr; +), using Aiolos (D1C1E) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8547 (lower).
Flow cytometric analysis of U-937 cells (blue), untreated RPMI-8226 cells (green), or lenalidomide-treated RPMI-8226 cells (2 μM, 24 hr; red), using Aiolos (D1C1E) Rabbit mAb. Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4412 was used as a secondary antibody.
Aiolos is an Ikaros family transcription factor composed of several zinc fingers that mediate DNA binding and homodimerization or heterodimerization with other Ikaros family members (1). Multiple Aiolos isoforms are generated through alternative splicing of the portion of the transcript encoding the amino-terminal zinc fingers (2). Aiolos is expressed by lymphoid tissues, with highest expression levels seen in mature B and T cells (1). The Ikaros family controls lymphocyte development by recruiting chromatin remodeling complexes to DNA (3). B cells from mice lacking Aiolos have a reduced threshold for activation, increased proliferation, elevated IgG and IgE, and develop B cell lymphomas (4). In T cells, Aiolos contributes to Th17 cell differentiation by suppressing IL-2 expression (5). Alterations in the Aiolos gene are observed in near haploid acute lymphoblastic leukemia, and the genetic locus containing Aiolos is linked to increased susceptibility to rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus (6-8). Finally, aberrant expression of Aiolos in transformed epithelial cells promotes anchorage independence through downregulation of adhesion-related genes (9).
- Morgan, B. et al. (1997) EMBO J 16, 2004-13.
- Liippo, J. et al. (2001) Eur J Immunol 31, 3469-74.
- Kim, J. et al. (1999) Immunity 10, 345-55.
- Wang, J.H. et al. (1998) Immunity 9, 543-53.
- Quintana, F.J. et al. (2012) Nat Immunol 13, 770-7.
- Li, X. et al. (2014) Cancer Cell 25, 575-89.
- Holmfeldt, L. et al. (2013) Nat Genet 45, 242-52.
- Kurreeman, F.A. et al. (2012) Am J Hum Genet 90, 524-32.
- Lessard, C.J. et al. (2012) Am J Hum Genet 90, 648-60.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12899 SimpleChIP® Human HSP90β Promoter Primers
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Triton is a trademark of The Dow Chemical Company.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条