Product Pathways - Innate Immunity
NLRP3 (D4D8T) Rabbit mAb #15101
|15101S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|15101||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Hamster,
Specificity / Sensitivity
NLRP3 (D4D8T) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total NLRP3 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala306 of mouse NLRP3 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from mouse bone marrow-derived dendritic cells (BMDC) and various cell lines using NLRP3 (D4D8T) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
The nucleotide-binding oligomerization domain (NOD)-like receptor (NLR) family of proteins is a diverse family of cytoplasmic innate immune receptors. They are characterized by the presence of an amino-terminal effector domain, which is often either a caspase activation and recruitment domain (CARD) or a pyrin domain (PYD), followed by a NACHT domain and carboxy-terminal leucine-rich-repeats (LRR) involved in recognition of pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs) (1). NLR proteins play a variety of roles during the innate immune response including pathogen sensing, transcriptional activation of proinflammatory cytokines through NF-κB, transcriptional activation of type I interferons through IRFs, and formation of inflammasomes leading to activation of inflammatory caspases (1-7).
NLRP3 is an inflammasome-forming NLR that activates caspase-1 leading to maturation of IL-1β and IL-18 (8). The NLRP3 inflammasome is assembled in response to a wide variety of microbial and endogenous stimuli, and therefore it is unlikely the NLRP3 directly interacts with its activators (8). NLRP3 is expressed at highest levels in dendritic cells, monocytes, and macrophages (9).
- Elinav, E. et al. (2011) Immunity 34, 665-79.
- Inohara, N. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 14560-7.
- Ogura, Y. et al. (2001) J Biol Chem 276, 4812-8.
- Sabbah, A. et al. (2009) Nat Immunol 10, 1073-80.
- Mariathasan, S. et al. (2004) Nature 430, 213-8.
- Agostini, L. et al. (2004) Immunity 20, 319-25.
- Martinon, F. et al. (2002) Mol Cell 10, 417-26.
- Franchi, L. et al. (2012) Nat Immunol 13, 325-32.
- Guarda, G. et al. (2011) J Immunol 186, 2529-34.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13158 NLRP3 (D2P5E) Rabbit mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条