Product Pathways - Protein Stability
TRIM27 (D5S4O) Rabbit mAb #15099
|15099S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|15099||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
TRIM27 (D5S4O) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total TRIM27 protein. This antibody also cross-reacts with an unidentified protein of 80 kDa.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human TRIM27 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using TRIM27 (D5S4O) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing full-length human TRIM27 protein (hTRIM27; +), using TRIM27 (D5S4O) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from MCF7 cells, transfected with 100 nM SignalSilence® Control siRNA (Unconjugated) #6568 (-) or SignalSilence® TRIM27 siRNA I #15157 (+), using TRIM27 (D5S4O) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower). The TRIM27 (D5S4O) Rabbit mAb confirms silencing of TRIM27 expression, while the β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb is used as a loading control.
Tripartite motif containing protein 27 (TRIM27, RFP) is a member of the tripartite motif (TRIM) family whose members contain a RING domain, a B-box, and a coiled-coil region (together called RBCC). TRIM27 was originally discovered as part of an oncogenic DNA rearrangement resulting in a fusion of the amino terminal RBCC region of TRIM27 with the carboxyl terminal kinase domain of the receptor tyrosine kinase Ret (1). Overexpression of TRIM27 induces JNK and p38 MAPK activation as well as apoptosis (2). TRIM27 has been found to have pleiotropic effects including transcriptional repression (3,4), and E3 ligase activity for ubiquitin (5-7), and SUMO (8). TRIM27 was originally found to interact with Enhancer of Polycomb (EPC) and function as a transcriptional repressor (3). Subsequent studies have identified ubiquitin E3 ligase activity in TRIM27 as well as other members of the TRIM family (reviewed in 9). Potential substrates of TRIM27-mediated ubiquitination include class II PI3K-C2β, NOD2, and WASH. Elevated expression of TRIM27 has been observed in several types of cancer, where in some cases it may be a predictor of poor prognosis (10-13).
- Takahashi, M. et al. (1988) Mol Cell Biol 8, 1853-6.
- Dho, S.H. and Kwon, K.S. (2003) J Biol Chem 278, 31902-8.
- Shimono, Y. et al. (2000) J Biol Chem 275, 39411-9.
- Bloor, A.J. et al. (2005) Oncogene 24, 6729-36.
- Cai, X. et al. (2011) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108, 20072-7.
- Zurek, B. et al. (2012) PLoS One 7, e41255.
- Hao, Y.H. et al. (2013) Cell 152, 1051-64.
- Chu, Y. and Yang, X. (2011) Oncogene 30, 1108-16.
- Meroni, G. and Diez-Roux, G. (2005) Bioessays 27, 1147-57.
- Tezel, G.G. et al. (2009) Pathol Res Pract 205, 403-8.
- Tsukamoto, H. et al. (2009) Cancer Sci 100, 1895-901.
- Iwakoshi, A. et al. (2012) Pathol Int 62, 324-30.
- Zoumpoulidou, G. et al. (2012) J Natl Cancer Inst 104, 941-52.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 15157 SignalSilence® TRIM27 siRNA I
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalSilence is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条