Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
CD40 Ligand (D5J9Y) Rabbit mAb #15094
|15094S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|15094||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,||Endogenous||25-30 (membrane bound); 17 (soluble)||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
CD40 Ligand (D5J9Y) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total membrane bound and soluble CD40 ligand protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to the extracellular domain of human CD40 ligand protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines and tissues using CD40 Ligand (D5J9Y) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Western blot analysis of indicated amounts of recombinant Human CD40 Ligand (hCD40L) #3583 using CD40 Ligand (D5J9Y) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of CD40 ligand from Jurkat cells using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or CD40 Ligand (D5J9Y) Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot was performed using CD40 Ligand (D5J9Y) Rabbit mAb. A conformation specific secondary antibody was used to avoid reactivity with IgG heavy and light chains.
Immunoprecipitation of CD40 ligand from a HeLa cell lysate spiked with recombinant Human CD40 Ligand (hCD40L) #3583 (10 ng/ml) using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or CD40 Ligand (D5J9Y) Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot was performed using CD40 Ligand (D5J9Y) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Jurkat (left) and Raji (right) cell pellets using CD40 Ligand (D5J9Y) Rabbit mAb.
CD40 ligand (CD40L), also known as CD154, TRAP, and gp39, is the ligand for the TNF receptor family member CD40 (1-6). CD40L is expressed either as a soluble cytokine or as a homotrimeric transmembrane protein. CD40L primarily expressed on the surface of T-cells, but has also been reported in blood platelets, mast cells, basophils, NK cells, and B-cells. It plays an important role in stimulating B-cell cell proliferation and survival and promotes immunoglobulin class switching and secretion of IgE (7). Signals generated by CD40 vary depending on cell type and include activation of MAPK pathways as well as NF-κB (8-11). Mutations within the CD40L gene are associated with X-linked hyper-IgM syndrome characterized by high serum levels of IgM and decreased levels of other isotypes (12). The CD40L/CD40 pathway is an important area of interest in the study of cancer, vascular diseases, and inflammatory disorders (13-15).
- Noelle, R.J. et al. (1992) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 89, 6550-4.
- Graf, D. et al. (1992) Eur J Immunol 22, 3191-4.
- Armitage, R.J. et al. (1992) Nature 357, 80-2.
- Hollenbaugh, D. et al. (1992) EMBO J 11, 4313-21.
- Gauchat, J.F. et al. (1993) FEBS Lett 315, 259-66.
- Castle, B.E. et al. (1993) J Immunol 151, 1777-88.
- Spriggs, M.K. et al. (1992) J Exp Med 176, 1543-50.
- Li, Y.Y. et al. (1996) J Immunol 157, 1440-7.
- Pearson, L.L. et al. (2001) Int Immunol 13, 273-83.
- Berberich, I. et al. (1996) EMBO J 15, 92-101.
- Aruffo, A. et al. (1993) Cell 72, 291-300.
- Berberich, I. et al. (1994) J Immunol 153, 4357-66.
- Korniluk, A. et al. (2014) Tumour Biol 35, 9447-57.
- Hassan, G.S. et al. (2012) Immunobiology 217, 521-32.
- Zhang, B. et al. (2013) Immunol Lett 153, 58-61.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3583 Human CD40 Ligand (hCD40L)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条