Product Pathways - Vesicle Trafficking
HRS (D7T5N) Rabbit mAb #15087
|15087S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|15087||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Bovine, Dog,
Specificity / Sensitivity
HRS (D7T5N) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total HRS protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human HRS protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using HRS (D7T5N) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of HRS from 293T cell extracts using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or HRS (D7T5N) Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot analysis was performed using HRS (D7T5N) Rabbit mAb.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells, untreated (left), treated with wortmannin #9951 (100 nM for 30 min, center) or treated with Human Epidermal Growth Factor (hEGF) #8916 (100 ng/ml for 10 min, right) using HRS (D7T5N) Rabbit mAb (green). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Hepatocyte growth factor-regulated tyrosine kinase substrate (HRS) is a ubiquitously expressed, multidomain-containing protein that is tyrosine phosphorylated upon activation of multiple receptor tyrosine kinases (1). HRS contains a proline-rich region, which may mediate interactions with SH3 domain-containing proteins (1). Research studies have also demonstrated that HRS possesses a phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate-binding FYVE-type zinc finger domain and a coiled-coil domain that target it to membranes of the endosomal compartment (2-4). HRS also possesses a ubiquitin-interacting motif (UIM) that binds ubiquitinated membrane proteins and, in conjunction with Eps15 and STAM proteins of the ESCRT-0 complex, facilitates their sorting through the endosomal compartment for eventual degradation in the lysosome (5-8). Research studies demonstrate that phosphorylation and ubiquitination of HRS play a role in EGFR intracellular trafficking and degradation (9,10).
- Komada, M. and Kitamura, N. (1995) Mol Cell Biol 15, 6213-21.
- He, J. et al. (2009) Proteins 76, 852-60.
- Raiborg, C. et al. (2001) J Cell Sci 114, 2255-63.
- Komada, M. et al. (1997) J Biol Chem 272, 20538-44.
- Raiborg, C. et al. (2002) Nat Cell Biol 4, 394-8.
- Hirano, S. et al. (2006) Nat Struct Mol Biol 13, 272-7.
- Bache, K.G. et al. (2003) J Biol Chem 278, 12513-21.
- Urbé, S. et al. (2003) J Cell Sci 116, 4169-79.
- Stern, K.A. et al. (2007) Mol Cell Biol 27, 888-98.
- Tan, X. et al. (2015) EMBO J 34, 475-90.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12460 Eps15 (D3K8R) Rabbit mAb
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12957 Western Blotting Application Solutions Kit
- 13053 STAM1 Antibody
- 14674 STAM2 Antibody
- 3900 Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control
- 4084 DRAQ5®
- 53674 STAM2 (D8B3G) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9863 Protein A Agarose Beads
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条