Product Pathways - Apoptosis
Bcl-2 (124) Mouse mAb #15071
|15071S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|15071T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,200.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|15071||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), F=Flow Cytometry,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Bcl-2 (124) Mouse mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Bcl-2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly47 of human Bcl-2 protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded RL-7 (positive, left) and HT-29 (negative, right) cell pellets using Bcl-2 (124) Mouse mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human tonsil using Bcl-2 (124) Mouse mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of Bcl-2 from RL-7 cell extracts using Mouse (G3A1) mAb IgG1 Isotype Control #5415 (lane 2) or Bcl-2 (124) Mouse mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot was performed using Bcl-2 (D55G8) Rabbit mAb (Human Specific) #4223.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Bcl-2 (124) Mouse mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower). KARPAS cell Line source: Dr Abraham Karpas at the University of Cambridge.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using Bcl-2 (124) Mouse mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma using Bcl-2 (124) Mouse mAb.
Bcl-2 exerts a survival function in response to a wide range of apoptotic stimuli through inhibition of mitochondrial cytochrome c release (1). It has been implicated in modulating mitochondrial calcium homeostasis and proton flux (2). Several phosphorylation sites have been identified within Bcl-2 including Thr56, Ser70, Thr74, and Ser87 (3). It has been suggested that these phosphorylation sites may be targets of the ASK1/MKK7/JNK1 pathway and that phosphorylation of Bcl-2 may be a marker for mitotic events (4,5). Mutation of Bcl-2 at Thr56 or Ser87 inhibits its anti-apoptotic activity during glucocorticoid-induced apoptosis of T lymphocytes (6). Interleukin-3 and JNK-induced Bcl-2 phosphorylation at Ser70 may be required for its enhanced anti-apoptotic functions (7).
- Murphy, K.M. et al. (2000) Cell Death Differ 7, 102-11.
- Zhu, L. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 33267-73.
- Maundrell, K. et al. (1997) J Biol Chem 272, 25238-42.
- Yamamoto, K. et al. (1999) Mol Cell Biol 19, 8469-78.
- Ling, Y.H. et al. (1998) J Biol Chem 273, 18984-91.
- Huang, S.T. and Cidlowski, J.A. (2002) FASEB J 16, 825-32.
- Deng, X. et al. (2001) J Biol Chem 276, 23681-8.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 2827 Phospho-Bcl-2 (Ser70) (5H2) Rabbit mAb
- 2875 Phospho-Bcl-2 (Thr56) Antibody (Human Specific)
- 3498 Bcl-2 (D17C4) Rabbit mAb (Mouse Preferred)
- 4223 Bcl-2 (D55G8) Rabbit mAb (Human Specific)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8125 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Mouse)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条