Product Pathways - Jak/Stat Pathway
Stat1 (D1K9Y) Rabbit mAb #14994
|14994S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14994T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,200.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14994||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,Mouse,Rat,Monkey,||Endogenous||84, 91||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), F=Flow Cytometry, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Stat1 (D1K9Y) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Stat1 protein. This antibody also cross-reacts with an unidentified protein of 150 kDa.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro688 of human Stat1 protein.
Flow cytometric analysis of ACHN cells using Stat1 (D1K9Y) Rabbit mAb (blue) compared to concentration-matched Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (red). Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4412 was used as secondary antibody.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells, serum-starved overnight (left) or treated with Human Interferon-α1 (hIFN-α1) #8927 (1,000 units/ml, 30 min; right), using Stat1 (D1K9Y) Rabbit mAb (green) and β-Actin (8H10D10) Mouse mAb #3700 (red).
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 HT-1080 cells treated with Human Interferon-γ (hIFN-γ) #8901 (50 ng/ml, 30 min) and either 10 μl of Stat1 (D1K9Y) Rabbit mAb or 2 μl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using human IRF-1 promoter primers, SimpleChIP® Human TAP1 Promoter Primers #5148, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Stat1 (D1K9Y) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of Stat1 from MCF7 cell extracts using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or Stat1 (D1K9Y) Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot was performed using Stat1 (9H2) Mouse mAb #9176.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma using Stat1 (D1K9Y) Rabbit mAb.
The Stat1 transcription factor is activated in response to a large number of ligands (1) and is essential for responsiveness to IFN-α and IFN-γ (2,3). Phosphorylation of Stat1 at Tyr701 induces Stat1 dimerization, nuclear translocation, and DNA binding (4). Stat1 protein exists as a pair of isoforms, Stat1α (91 kDa) and the splice variant Stat1β (84 kDa). In most cells, both isoforms are activated by IFN-α, but only Stat1α is activated by IFN-γ. The inappropriate activation of Stat1 occurs in many tumors (5). In addition to tyrosine phosphorylation, Stat1 is also phosphorylated at Ser727 through a p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK)-dependent pathway in response to IFN-α and other cellular stresses (6). Serine phosphorylation may be required for the maximal induction of Stat1-mediated gene activation.
- Heim, M.H. (1999) J Recept Signal Transduct Res 19, 75-120.
- Durbin, J.E. et al. (1996) Cell 84, 443-50.
- Meraz, M.A. et al. (1996) Cell 84, 431-42.
- Ihle, J.N. et al. (1994) Trends Biochem Sci 19, 222-7.
- Frank, D.A. (1999) Mol Med 5, 432-56.
- Wen, Z. et al. (1995) Cell 82, 241-50.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 5148 SimpleChIP® Human TAP1 Promoter Primers
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 55861 SignalSlide® HeLa -/+ IFNa IHC Controls
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7649 Phospho-Stat1 (Tyr701) (D4A7) Rabbit mAb
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 8826 Phospho-Stat1 (Ser727) (D3B7) Rabbit mAb
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 9167 Phospho-Stat1 (Tyr701) (58D6) Rabbit mAb
- 9177 Phospho-Stat1 (Ser727) Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条