Product Pathways - Apoptosis
MLKL (D2I6N) Rabbit mAb #14993
|14993S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14993||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
MLKL (D2I6N) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total MLKL protein. This antibody also cross-reacts with an unidentified protein of 130 kDa in some cell lines.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human MLKL protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using MLKL (D2I6N) Rabbit mAb.
Necroptosis, a regulated pathway for necrotic cell death, is triggered by a number of inflammatory signals including cytokines in the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) family, pathogen sensors such as toll-like receptors (TLRs), and ischemic injury (1,2). The process is negatively regulated by caspases and is initiated through a complex containing the RIP1 and RIP3 kinases, typically referred to as the necrosome. Mixed lineage kinase domain-like protein (MLKL) is a pseudokinase that was identified as downstream target of RIP3 in the necroptosis pathway (3,4). During necroptosis RIP3 is phosphorylated at Ser227, which recruits MLKL and leads to its phosphorylation at Thr357 and Ser358 (3). Knockdown of MLKL through multiple mechanisms results in inhibition of necroptosis (3-5). While the precise mechanism for MLKL-induced necroptosis is unclear, some studies have shown that necroptosis leads to oligomerization of MLKL and translocation to the plasma membrane, where it effects membrane integrity (6-9).
- Christofferson, D.E. and Yuan, J. (2010) Curr Opin Cell Biol 22, 263-8.
- Kaczmarek, A. et al. (2013) Immunity 38, 209-23.
- Sun, L. et al. (2012) Cell 148, 213-27.
- Wang, Z. et al. (2012) Cell 148, 228-43.
- Wu, J. et al. (2013) Cell Res 23, 994-1006.
- Cai, Z. et al. (2014) Nat Cell Biol 16, 55-65.
- Chen, X. et al. (2014) Cell Res 24, 105-21.
- Wang, H. et al. (2014) Mol Cell 54, 133-46.
- Dondelinger, Y. et al. (2014) Cell Rep 7, 971-81.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 91689 Phospho-MLKL (Ser358) (D6H3V) Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条