Product Pathways - DNA Damage
Phospho-Rad18 (Ser403) (D2T6W) Rabbit mAb #14978
|14978S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥4,050.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|14978||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,||Endogenous||80, 90||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-Rad18 (Ser403) (D2T6W) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of Rad18 protein only when phosphorylated at Ser403.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ser403 of human Rad18 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293 cells, untreated (-) or UV-treated (+), using Phospho-Rad18 (Ser403) (D2T6W) Rabbit mAb (upper) and Rad18 (D2B8) XP® Rabbit mAb #9040 (lower).
Immunoprecipitation of phospho-Rad18 (Ser403) from UV-treated 293 cell extracts using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or Phospho-Rad18 (Ser403) (D2T6W) Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot was performed using Phospho-Rad18 (Ser403) (D2T6W) Rabbit mAb.
DNA damage, if not repaired, can lead to genome instability and tumorigenesis. Eukaryotic cells use multiple (sometimes overlapping) signaling pathways to respond to agents that cause various types of DNA lesions. Downstream molecules in DNA repair pathways converge on the sites of DNA damage, resulting in cell cycle arrest and repair or apoptosis (1). Rad18 is an E3 ubiquitin ligase recruited to sites of DNA damage. Along with the E2 ubiquitin ligase Rad6, Rad18 is responsible for monoubiquitination of DNA damage proteins including the replication clamp PCNA and the Fanconi anemia core protein FANCD2. Monoubiquitination of these proteins signals to downstream effector molecules and results in the repair of either post-replication repair lesions via the translesion synthesis (TLS) pathway or DNA double strand breaks via homologous recombination (2-4). Phospho-proteomic studies indicate that Ser403 of Rad18 may be phosphorylated by ATM/ATR in response to DNA damage-inducing agents (5,6).
- Helleday, T. et al. (2008) Nat Rev Cancer 8, 193-204.
- Huang, J. et al. (2009) Nat Cell Biol 11, 592-603.
- Song, I.Y. et al. (2010) J Biol Chem 285, 31525-36.
- Ting, L. et al. (2010) DNA Repair (Amst) 9, 1241-8.
- Mu, J.J. et al. (2007) J Biol Chem 282, 17330-4.
- Matsuoka, S. et al. (2007) Science 316, 1160-6.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13110 PCNA (D3H8P) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 13439 Ubiquityl-PCNA (Lys164) (D5C7P) Rabbit mAb
- 2586 PCNA (PC10) Mouse mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9040 Rad18 (D2B8) XP® Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条