Product Pathways - Cell Cycle / Checkpoint
CDCA2 (D7T4P) Rabbit mAb #14976
|14976S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14976||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
CDCA2 (D7T4P) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total CDCA2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Thr50 of human CDCA2 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using CDCA2 (D7T4P) Rabbit mAb.
Cell division cycle associated 2 (CDCA2, Repo-Man) is a cell-cycle protein that recruits protein phosphatase 1 (PP1) to mitotic chromatin at anaphase onset, which is essential for cell proliferation (1). Carboxy-terminal phosphorylation of CDCA2 at Ser893 by Aurora B inhibits the protein and leads to diffuse localization during prometaphase and metaphase. Dephosphorylation of CDCA2 by PP2A is necessary for CDCA2/PP1 complex reformation (2). The CDCA2/PP1 complex is required for chromatin binding and dephosphorylation of histone H3 at Thr3, Ser10, and Ser28 (2-4). The CDCA2/PP1 complex is also involved in nuclear envelope reformation during mitotic exit for proper progression through the M/G1 transition (4). The interaction of CDCA2 with importin beta and Nup153, which is required for nuclear envelope formation, is negatively regulated by CDK phosphorylation of the amino-terminal domain of CDCA2 (5). CDCA2 may play a role in DNA repair as the release of CDCA2 from chromatin at sites of DNA damage promotes the activation of DNA damage response (6). These results imply that the CDCA2/PP1 complex may play a part in cancer progression. Research studies indicate that CDCA2 may serve as a prognostic marker, as increased CDCA2 expression is seen in a number of cancers, including melanoma, neuroblastoma tumors, squamous cell carcinoma, and synovial sarcomas (7-9).
- Trinkle-Mulcahy, L. et al. (2006) J Cell Biol 172, 679-92.
- Qian, J. et al. (2013) Curr Biol 23, 1136-43.
- Adams, R.R. et al. (2001) J Cell Biol 153, 865-80.
- Vagnarelli, P. et al. (2011) Dev Cell 21, 328-42.
- Vagnarelli, P. and Earnshaw, W.C. (2012) Nucleus 3, 138-42.
- Peng, A. et al. (2010) Curr Biol 20, 387-96.
- Vagnarelli, P. (2014) Adv Exp Med Biol 773, 401-14.
- Uchida, F. et al. (2013) PLoS One 8, e56381.
- Lagarde, P. et al. (2013) J Clin Oncol 31, 608-15.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13576 Phospho-Histone H3 (Thr3) (D5G1I) Rabbit mAb
- 2190 Nocodazole
- 2582 PP1α Antibody
- 3094 Aurora B/AIM1 Antibody
- 3377 Phospho-Histone H3 (Ser10) (D2C8) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9849 Phospho-Histone H3 (Mitotic Marker) Antibody Sampler Kit
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条