Product Pathways - Innate Immunity
IFI16 (D8B5T) Rabbit mAb #14970
|14970S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|14970||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,||Endogenous||85, 95, 98||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Specificity / Sensitivity
IFI16 (D8B5T) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total IFI16 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro399 of human IFI16 protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human prostate carcinoma using IFI16 (D8B5T) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Jurkat (left) and HT-29 (right) cell pellets using IFI16 (D8B5T) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using IFI16 (D8B5T) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8547 (lower).
Western blot analysis of extracts from HeLa cells, untreated (-) or treated with Human Interferon-γ (hIFN-γ) #8901 (50 ng/ml, 16 hr; +), using IFI16 (D8B5T) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8547 (lower).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using IFI16 (D8B5T) Rabbit mAb.
IFI16 belongs to the PYHIN family, which consists of four members in humans (Aim2, IFIX, MNDA, and IFI16) and at least thirteen members in mice (1). The closest homolog of IFI16 in mice is p204. The PYHIN family is characterized by the presence of one or two HIN-200 domains that bind double stranded DNA and a PYRIN domain that mediates interactions among family members, as well as the inflammasome-forming ASC protein (1). IFI16 also has a nuclear localization signal, but has been observed to bind DNA in both the cytoplasm and nucleus (2,3). There are three isoforms of IFI16 produced by alternative splicing (4). IFI16 is constitutively expressed by some cells, such as lymphocytes, and highly inducible in many others by interferons (5). IFI16 has been shown to directly interact with p53 and to play a role in cellular senescence by modulating p53 activity (6). IFI16 was shown to directly sense intracellular viral DNA, leading to recruitment of STING and activation of IRF-3 and NF-κB (2). Investigators have observed increased levels of IFI16 and anti-IFI16 autoantibodies in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus (7-9).
- Keating, S.E. et al. (2011) Trends Immunol 32, 574-81.
- Unterholzner, L. et al. (2010) Nat Immunol 11, 997-1004.
- Kerur, N. et al. (2011) Cell Host Microbe 9, 363-75.
- Johnstone, R.W. et al. (1998) Biochemistry 37, 11924-31.
- Trapani, J.A. et al. (1992) Immunogenetics 36, 369-76.
- Johnstone, R.W. et al. (2000) Oncogene 19, 6033-42.
- Choubey, D. and Panchanathan, R. (2008) Immunol Lett 119, 32-41.
- Mondini, M. et al. (2006) Arthritis Rheum 54, 3939-44.
- Seelig, H.P. et al. (1994) Arthritis Rheum 37, 1672-83.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条