Product Pathways - Growth Factors/Cytokines
CXCL10 (D5L5L) Rabbit mAb #14969
|14969S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14969||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
CXCL10 (D5L5L) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total CXCL10 protein. This antibody cross-reacts with a 100 kDa protein of unknown origin in some cell lines.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to human CXCL10 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from HT-29 cells, untreated (-) or treated with Human Interferon-γ (hIFN-γ) #8901 (50 ng/ml, 16 hr; +), using CXCL10 (D5L5L) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 10 (CXCL10, IP-10) is a chemokine produced by a number of cell types and that is induced in response to pro-inflammatory cytokines, such as IFN-γ and TNF-α (1,2). CXCL10 binds to the chemokine receptor CXCR3 and induces calcium flux and cell migration (3). The CXCR3 protein is normally expressed on activated CD4+ T cells and NK cells, which can produce pro-inflammatory cytokines, including IFN-γ and TNF-α (3,4). As a result, these molecules act in an amplification loop to promote immune responses in the contexts of both autoimmunity and a tumor immune response (5,6).
- Shin, S.Y. et al. (2010) J Biol Chem 285, 30731-40.
- Luster, A.D. and Ravetch, J.V. (1987) J Exp Med 166, 1084-97.
- Loetscher, M. et al. (1996) J Exp Med 184, 963-9.
- Kajitani, K. et al. (2012) Breast Cancer Res Treat 134, 139-55.
- Luster, A.D. and Leder, P. (1993) J Exp Med 178, 1057-65.
- Antonelli, A. et al. (2014) Autoimmun Rev 13, 272-80.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条