Product Pathways - Protein Stability
VPRBP (D5K5V) Rabbit mAb #14966
|14966S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14966||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Hamster, Pig,
Specificity / Sensitivity
VPRBP (D5K5V) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total VPRBP protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Phe1184 of human VPRBP protein.
The HIV-1 viral protein R (Vpr)-binding protein (VPRBP, DCAF1) is a substrate-specific adaptor for the CUL4-based ubiquitin ligase complex that consists of CUL4A, RBX1, and DDB1 (1). VPRBP protein structure contains a central LIS1 homology (LisH) motif responsible for dimerization, and two carboxy-terminal WD-40 motifs involved in Vpr and DDB1 binding (2-4). Research studies demonstrate that VPRBP plays a role in hepatic lipid metabolism by promoting the ubiquitin-dependent proteasomal degradation of the TR4 nuclear receptor, which is involved in lipid homeostasis (5). The VPRBP protein plays a role in mammalian germ cell development through regulation of TET methylcytosine dioxygenase activation (6). Additional studies show that VPRBP exhibits kinase activity and phosphorylates histone H2A at Ser120, which blocks tumor suppressor gene transcription (7). The tumor suppressor Merlin/NF2 inhibits tumorigenesis through interaction with and suppression of the CUL4A-RBX1-DDB1-VPRBP complex (8).
- Lee, J. and Zhou, P. (2007) Mol Cell 26, 775-80.
- Le Rouzic, E. et al. (2007) Cell Cycle 6, 182-8.
- Zhang, S. et al. (2001) Gene 263, 131-40.
- Le Rouzic, E. et al. (2008) J Biol Chem 283, 21686-92.
- Yoshizawa, T. et al. (2014) Cell Metab 19, 712-21.
- Yu, C. et al. (2013) Science 342, 1518-21.
- Kim, K. et al. (2013) Mol Cell 52, 459-67.
- Li, W. et al. (2010) Cell 140, 477-90.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 11922 RBX1 (D3J5I) Rabbit mAb
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 14010 SignalSilence® VPRBP siRNA I
- 2699 CUL4A Antibody
- 5416 DDB-2 (D4C4) Rabbit mAb
- 5428 DDB-1 Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 6998 DDB-1 (D4C8) Rabbit mAb
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条