Product Pathways - Adhesion
Phospho-CDCP1 (Tyr743) (D2G2J) Rabbit mAb #14965
|14965S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,900.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14965||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,||Endogenous||140, 70||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-CDCP1 (Tyr743) (D2G2J) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of CDCP1 protein only when phosphorylated at Tyr743. This antibody may cross-react with other tyrosine-phosphorylated proteins.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr743 of human CDCP1 protein.
CUB domain containing protein 1 (CDCP1, SIMA135) is a putative stem cell marker shown in research studies to be highly expressed in some human cancer cells and in both typical and atypical (cancerous) colons (1). Expression of CDCP1 may be epigenetically regulated, as methylation of promoter CpG sequences results in decreased CDCP1 expression (2). The corresponding CDCP1 gene encodes a glycoprotein that acts as a complex, multidomain transmembrane antigen. CDCP1 has three extracellular CUB domains that may be involved in cell adhesion or extracellular matrix interactions (1,3). Src-family kinases may phosphorylate CDCP1 at five tyrosine residues within its cytoplasmic domain to provide a potential binding site for SH2 domain-containing proteins (3). CDCP1 is a putative hematopoietic stem cell marker (4,5).
- Scherl-Mostageer, M. et al. (2001) Oncogene 20, 4402-8.
- Ikeda, J.I. et al. (2006) J. Pathol. 210, 75-84.
- Hooper, J.D. et al. (2003) Oncogene 22, 1783-94.
- Conze, T. et al. (2003) Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 996, 222-226.
- Bühring, H.J. et al. (2004) Stem Cells 22, 334-343.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12327 CDCP1 (D8M5K) Rabbit mAb
- 13794 CDCP1 (D1W9N) Rabbit mAb
- 4115 CDCP1 Antibody
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条