Product Pathways - Stem Cell and Lineage Markers
Sox2 (D1C7J) XP® Rabbit mAb #14962
|14962S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,750.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|14962T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|14962||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Rat,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Sox2 (D1C7J) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Sox2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly152 of human Sox2 protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse forestomach using Sox2 (D1C7J) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded E14.5 embryonic mouse lung using Sox2 (D1C7J) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded NTERA-2 cl.D1 (left) and HeLa (right) cell pellets using Sox2 (D1C7J) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma using Sox2 (D1C7J) XP® Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) and antigen-specific peptide (right).
Embryonic stem cells (ESC) derived from the inner cell mass of the blastocyst are unique in their pluripotent capacity and potential for self-renewal (1). Research studies demonstrate that a set of transcription factors that includes Oct-4, Sox2, and Nanog forms a transcriptional network that maintains cells in a pluripotent state (2,3). Chromatin immunoprecipitation experiments show that Sox2 and Oct-4 bind to thousands of gene regulatory sites, many of which regulate cell pluripotency and early embryonic development (4,5). siRNA knockdown of either Sox2 or Oct-4 results in loss of pluripotency (6). Induced overexpression of Oct-4 and Sox2, along with additional transcription factors Klf4 and c-Myc, can reprogram both mouse and human somatic cells to a pluripotent state (7,8). Additional evidence demonstrates that Sox2 is also present in adult multipotent progenitors that give rise to some adult epithelial tissues, including several glands, the glandular stomach, testes, and cervix. Sox2 is thought to regulate target gene expression important for survival and regeneration of these tissues (9).
- Conley, B.J. et al. (2004) Int J Biochem Cell Biol 36, 555-67.
- Pesce, M. and Schöler, H.R. (2001) Stem Cells 19, 271-8.
- Pan, G. and Thomson, J.A. (2007) Cell Res 17, 42-9.
- Boyer, L.A. et al. (2005) Cell 122, 947-56.
- Loh, Y.H. et al. (2006) Nat Genet 38, 431-40.
- Matin, M.M. et al. (2004) Stem Cells 22, 659-68.
- Takahashi, K. and Yamanaka, S. (2006) Cell 126, 663-76.
- Okita, K. et al. (2007) Nature 448, 313-7.
- Arnold, K. et al. (2011) Cell Stem Cell 9, 317-29.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3579 Sox2 (D6D9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3728 Sox2 (C70B1) Rabbit mAb (IHC Preferred)
- 4195 Sox2 (L73B4) Mouse mAb
- 4900 Sox2 (L1D6A2) Mouse mAb
- 5024 Sox2 (D6D9) XP® Rabbit mAb (ChIP Formulated)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 92186 Phospho-Sox2 (Ser250/Ser251) (A2I7G) Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条