Product Pathways - Neuroscience
HCN2 (D1C6I) Rabbit mAb #14957
|14957S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14957||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
HCN2 (D1C6I) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total HCN2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala751 of human HCN2 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various tissues using HCN2 (D1C6I) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
The voltage-activated ion channel superfamily includes both cyclic nucleotide-gated (CNG) channels and hyperpolarization-activated cyclic nucleotide-modulated (HCN) channels (1,2). The direct binding of the cyclic nucleotides cAMP and cGMP promotes the gating of these channels, from the closed to an open state. Research studies demonstrate that HCN channels are involved in repetitive firing, resting membrane potential, and dendritic integration in neurons (1,3). HCN proteins are found in homotetramers and heterotetramers composed of HCN1 and HCN2 subunits (4). Tetramerization of HCN proteins results from cAMP binding to the channel, which triggers the release of the tonic inhibition exerted by the cytoplasmic cyclic nucleotide binding domain on the channel pore (5). HCN channels expressed in dorsal root ganglia neurons may play a role in acute inflammatory pain (6). Cardiac HCN channels ensure electrical rhythmicity in cardiomyocytes (7).
- Craven, K.B. and Zagotta, W.N. (2006) Annu Rev Physiol 68, 375-401.
- Jan, L.Y. and Jan, Y.N. (1990) Nature 345, 672.
- Nolan, M.F. et al. (2003) Cell 115, 551-64.
- Ulens, C. and Tytgat, J. (2001) J Biol Chem 276, 6069-72.
- Lolicato, M. et al. (2011) J Biol Chem 286, 44811-20.
- Acosta, C. et al. (2012) PLoS One 7, e50442.
- Biel, M. et al. (2009) Physiol Rev 89, 847-85.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 14752 Kv7.2 (D9L5S) Rabbit mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 8351 NKCC1 (D13A9) Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条