Product Pathways - Cell Cycle / Checkpoint
Phospho-NuMA (Thr2055) Antibody #14951
|14951S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥4,050.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14951||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-NuMA (Thr2055) Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of NuMA protein only when phosphorylated at Thr2055.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Thr2055 of human NuMA protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Western blot analysis of HT-29 cell extracts, untreated (-) or treated with thymidine (2 mM, 16 hr) followed by Nocodazole #2190 (10 nM, 24 hr; +), using Phospho-NuMA (Thr2055) Antibody (upper), NuMA (D49H4) Rabbit mAb #8967 (middle), and α-Actinin (D6F6) XP® Rabbit mAb #6487 (lower).
The nuclear mitotic apparatus protein (NuMA) is a coiled coil protein involved in the formation and maintenance of the mitotic spindle. NuMA plays a role in chromatin organization during interphase, which influences mammary epithelial differentiation (1,2). During apoptosis, carboxy-terminal cleavage of NuMA may amplify signaling in the cell death pathway (2). NuMA is phosphorylated at numerous sites, with phosphorylation at Ser395 occurring in an ATM/ATR-dependent manner in response to DNA damage (3,4).
Phosphorylation at Thr2055 by CDK1 is required for spindle pole association of NuMA at the onset of mitosis. Dephosphorylation by PPP2CA leads to enhancement of NuMA at the cell cortex in anaphase and proper cell-cycle progression (5,6).
- Abad, P.C. et al. (2007) Mol Biol Cell 18, 348-61.
- Lin, H.H. et al. (2007) J Biomed Sci 14, 681-94.
- Stokes, M.P. et al. (2007) Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 104, 19855-60.
- Matsuoka, S. et al. (2007) Science 316, 1160-6.
- Kotak, S. et al. (2013) EMBO J 32, 2517-29.
- Seldin, L. et al. (2013) Mol Biol Cell 24, 3651-62.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 3429 Phospho-NuMA (Ser395) Antibody
- 3888 NuMA Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8967 NuMA (D49H4) Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条