Product Pathways - PI3K / Akt Signaling
TBC1D7 (D8K1Y) Rabbit mAb #14949
|14949S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14949||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
TBC1D7 (D8K1Y) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total TBC1D7 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human TBC1D7 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from NIH/3T3, HeLa, and C2C12 cells using TBC1D7 (D8K1Y) Rabbit mAb.
TBC1 domain family member 7 (TBC1D7, TBC7) belongs to a family of TBC (Tre-2/Bub2/Cdc16) containing proteins that function as GTPase-activating proteins (GAPs) (1,2). TBC1D7 was initially identified as a novel binding protein within the TSC1-TSC2 complex, where it was thought to associate with TSC1 (3,4). Additional research indicates that TBC1D7 is a third subunit of the TSC1-TSC2 complex that possesses Rheb-GAP activity and signals upstream of mTORC1 (5). Knockdown of TBC1D7 limits the association between TSC1 and TSC2, resulting in reduced Rheb-GAP activity and increased mTORC1 signaling (5). Mutations in the corresponding TBC1D7 gene result in increased mTORC1 signaling, delayed autophagy, and are associated with intellectual disability (ID) and macrocrania (6,7).
- Pan, X. et al. (2006) Nature 442, 303-6.
- Fukuda, M. (2011) Biosci Rep 31, 159-68.
- Nakashima, A. et al. (2007) Biochem Biophys Res Commun 361, 218-23.
- Sato, N. et al. (2010) Genes Chromosomes Cancer 49, 353-67.
- Dibble, C.C. et al. (2012) Mol Cell 47, 535-46.
- Capo-Chichi, J.M. et al. (2013) J Med Genet 50, 740-4.
- Alfaiz, A.A. et al. (2014) Hum Mutat 35, 447-51.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3611 Phospho-Tuberin/TSC2 (Thr1462) Antibody
- 3614 Phospho-Tuberin/TSC2 (Tyr1571) Antibody
- 3615 Phospho-Tuberin/TSC2 (Ser939) Antibody
- 3616 Phospho-Tuberin/TSC2 (Ser1254) Antibody
- 3617 Phospho-Tuberin/TSC2 (Thr1462) (5B12) Rabbit mAb
- 3635 Tuberin/TSC2 (28A7) Rabbit mAb
- 4308 Tuberin/TSC2 (D93F12) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 4906 Hamartin/TSC1 Antibody
- 4963 Hamartin/TSC1 (1B2) Mouse mAb
- 5584 Phospho-Tuberin/TSC2 (Ser1387) Antibody
- 6935 Hamartin/TSC1 (D43E2) Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条