Product Pathways - Metabolism
Thioredoxin 2 (D1C9L) Rabbit mAb #14907
|14907S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|14907||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Thioredoxin 2 (D1C9L) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total thioredoxin 2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Leu100 of human thioredoxin 2 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Thioredoxin 2 (D1C9L) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293 cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing Myc-tagged full-length human thioredoxin 2 protein (hTRX2-Myc; +), using Thioredoxin 2 (D1C9L) Rabbit mAb (upper), Myc-Tag (71D10) Rabbit mAb #2278 (middle), and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Thioredoxin is a small redox protein found in many eukaryotes and prokaryotes. A pair of cysteines within a highly conserved, active site sequence can be oxidized to form a disulfide bond that is then reduced by thioredoxin reductase (1). Multiple forms of thioredoxin have been identified, including cytosolic thioredoxin 1 (TRX1) and mitochondrial thioredoxin 2 (TRX2). Thioredoxin participates in many cellular processes including redox signaling, response to oxidative stress, and protein reduction (1). A potential role of thioredoxin in human disorders such as cancer, aging, and heart disease is currently under investigation (2). Thioredoxin can play a key role in cancer progression, because it acts as a negative regulator of the proapoptotic kinase ASK1 (3). Changes in thioredoxin expression have been associated with meningococcal septic shock and acute lung injury (4,5).
- Watson, W.H. et al. (2004) Toxicol Sci 78, 3-14.
- Burke-Gaffney, A. et al. (2005) Trends Pharmacol Sci 26, 398-404.
- Saitoh, M. et al. (1998) EMBO J 17, 2596-606.
- Callister, M.E. et al. (2007) Intensive Care Med 33, 364-7.
- Callister, M.E. et al. (2006) Thorax 61, 521-7.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 1057 Thioredoxin 1 Blocking Peptide
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13141 SOD2 (D3X8F) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 13194 SOD2 (D9V9C) Rabbit mAb
- 2285 Thioredoxin 1 Antibody (Human Specific)
- 2298 Thioredoxin 1 Antibody (Mouse/Rat Preferred)
- 2429 Thioredoxin 1 (C63C6) Rabbit mAb
- 2770 SOD1 Antibody
- 3187 NQO1 (A180) Mouse mAb
- 3206 GPX1 Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条