Product Pathways - Transcription Factors
MIST1/bHLHa15 (D7N4B) XP® Rabbit mAb #14896
|14896S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,750.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|14896T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|14896||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin),
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Rat,
Specificity / Sensitivity
MIST1/bHLHa15 (D7N4B) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total MIST1/bHLHa15 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gln181 of human MIST1/bHLHa15 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from human pancreas, mouse pancreas, and human colon using MIST1/bHLHa15 (D7N4B) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human pancreas using MIST1/bHLHa15 (D7N4B) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse pancreas using MIST1/bHLHa15 (D7N4B) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded mouse spleen using MIST1/bHLHa15 (D7N4B) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Class A basic helix-loop-helix protein 15 (MIST1, bHLHa15) is a highly conserved basic helix loop helix family transcription factor that binds E-box motifs and regulates the expression of developmentally regulated genes (1). MIST1 can bind DNA as a homodimer, or may heterodimerize with other bHLH proteins to regulate target gene expression (1). MIST1 is expressed in an array of tissues, including salivary glands, stomach, small intestine, and the pancreas, but is generally restricted to secretory cell subtypes (2). In the pancreas, MIST1 is essential for the maturation, maintenance, and function of acinar cells (3). In gastric chief cells, MIST1 regulates the expression of RAB26 and RAB3D, two GTPases that function to regulate secretory granule formation (4). Loss of MIST1 in gastric chief cells may be a potential marker of gastric epithelial neoplasia (5).
- Lemercier, C. et al. (1997) Dev Biol 182, 101-13.
- Pin, C.L. et al. (2000) Anat Rec 259, 157-67.
- Pin, C.L. et al. (2001) J Cell Biol 155, 519-30.
- Tian, X. et al. (2010) Mol Cell Biol 30, 1269-84.
- Lennerz, J.K. et al. (2010) Am J Pathol 177, 1514-33.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条