Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
BCL6 (D4I2V) XP® Rabbit mAb #14895
|14895S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,580.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14895T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14895||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, F=Flow Cytometry, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
BCL6 (D4I2V) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total BCL6 protein. It is predicted to detect both human BCL6 isoform 1 and isoform 2.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a recombinant protein fragment spanning residues Asp210 through Thr409 of human BCL6 protein.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of Ramos (left) and Jurkat (right) cells using BCL6 (D4I2V) XP® Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red).
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using BCL6 (D4I2V) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Flow cytometric analysis of Jurkat cells (blue) and Daudi cells (green) using BCL6 (D4I2V) XP® Rabbit mAb. Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4412 was used as a secondary antibody.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 Raji cells and either 5 µl of BCL6 (D4I2V) XP® Rabbit mAb or 2 µl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729, using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human HSP90β Promoter Primers #12899 and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Immunoprecipitation of BCL6 from Ramos cell extracts using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or BCL6 (D4I2V) XP® Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot analysis was performed using BCL6 (D4I2V) XP® Rabbit mAb. Mouse Anti-rabbit IgG (Conformation Specific) (L27A9) mAb #3678 was used as a secondary antibody.
Chromosomal translocations result in misregulation of the proto-oncogene BCL6 in patients with B cell-derived non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (1). The BCL6 gene is selectively expressed in mature B cells and encodes a nuclear phosphoprotein that belongs to the BTB/POZ zinc finger family of transcription factors (2,3). BCL6 protein can bind to target DNA sequences of Stat6 and, analogous to Stat6, modulate the expression of interleukin-4-induced genes (4). Furthermore, BCL6 restrains p53-dependent senescence, making BCL6-active tumors functionally p53-negative (5). The mitogen-activated protein kinases, Erk1 and Erk2, but not JNK, phosphorylate BCL6 at multiple sites. Phosphorylation of BCL6 at Ser333 and Ser343 results in degradation of BCL6 by the ubiquitin/proteasome pathway in B cells (6,7). In addition, BCL6 is acetylated and its transcriptional repressor function is inhibited by the transcriptional co-activator p300 (8).
- Ye, B.H. et al. (1993) Science 262, 747-50.
- Onizuka, T. et al. (1995) Blood 86, 28-37.
- Zollman, S. et al. (1994) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 91, 10717-21.
- Harris, M.B. et al. (1999) Mol Cell Biol 19, 7264-75.
- Shvarts, A. et al. (2002) Genes Dev 16, 681-6.
- Moriyama, M. et al. (1997) Oncogene 14, 2465-74.
- Niu, H. et al. (1998) Genes Dev 12, 1953-61.
- Bereshchenko, O.R. et al. (2002) Nat Genet 32, 606-13.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12899 SimpleChIP® Human HSP90β Promoter Primers
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条