Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
MLLT1/ENL (D9M4B) Rabbit mAb #14893
|14893S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14893||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
MLLT1/ENL (D9M4B) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total MLLT1/ENL protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala343 of human MLLT1/ENL protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using MLLT1/ENL (D9M4B) Rabbit mAb.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 MV-4-11 cells and either 10 µl of MLLT1/ENL (D9M4B) Rabbit mAb or 2 µl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729, using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human HoxA9 Promoter Primers #14909, human MEIS1 promoter primers, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
The super elongation complex (SEC) plays a critical role in regulating RNA polymerase II (RNAPII) transcription elongation (1). The SEC is composed of AFF4, AFF1/AF4, MLLT3/AF9, and MLLT1/ENL proteins. The pathogenesis of mixed lineage leukemia is often associated with translocations of the SEC subunits joined to the histone H3 Lys4 methyltransferase mixed lineage leukemia (MLL) gene (1-4). The SEC has been found to contain RNAPII elongation factors eleven-nineteen lysine-rich leukemia (ELL), ELL2, and ELL3, along with the associated factors EAF1 and EAF2, which can increase the catalytic rate of RNAPII transcription in vitro, (1,2,5-7). The SEC positive transcription elongation factor b (P-TEFb) phosphorylates the carboxy-terminal domain within the largest subunit of RNAP II at Ser2 of the heptapeptide repeat. The SEC negative transcription elongation factors, DRB-induced stimulating factor (DSIF) and negative elongation factor (NELF), signal the transition from transcription initiation and pausing to productive transcription elongation (2,8-10). The chromosomal translocation of MLL with the members of the SEC leads to SEC recruitment to MLL regulated genes, such as the highly developmentally regulated Hox genes, implicating the misregulation and overexpression of these genes as underlying contributors to leukemogenesis (1,2,9,11).
MLL translocated to 1/eleven-nineteen-leukemia (MLLT1/ENL) is also found as part of the histone H3 Lys79 methyltransferase disruptor of telomeric silencing-like (Dot1L) complex that has been suggested to play a role in transcription elongation. This complex regulates the expression of genes, such as the Wnt-signaling pathway target genes that control cell proliferation and differentiation during development (12,13).
- Mohan, M. et al. (2010) Nat Rev Cancer 10, 721-8.
- Lin, C. et al. (2010) Mol Cell 37, 429-37.
- Drexler, H.G. et al. (2004) Leukemia 18, 227-32.
- Smith, E. et al. (2011) Genes Dev 25, 661-72.
- Shilatifard, A. et al. (1996) Science 271, 1873-6.
- Shilatifard, A. et al. (1997) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 94, 3639-43.
- Miller, T. et al. (2000) J Biol Chem 275, 32052-6.
- Lin, C. et al. (2011) Genes Dev 25, 1486-98.
- Yokoyama, A. et al. (2010) Cancer Cell 17, 198-212.
- Cho, S. et al. (2010) Cell Cycle 9, 1697-705.
- Shah, N. and Sukumar, S. (2010) Nat Rev Cancer 10, 361-71.
- Mohan, M. et al. (2010) Genes Dev 24, 574-89.
- Nguyen, A.T. and Zhang, Y. (2011) Genes Dev 25, 1345-58.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 14159 EAF2 (E1R8C) Rabbit mAb
- 14468 ELL (D7N6U) Rabbit mAb
- 14909 SimpleChIP® Human HoxA9 Promoter Primers
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条