Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
Ikaros (D6N9Y) Rabbit mAb #14859
|14859S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14859||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), F=Flow Cytometry, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Ikaros (D6N9Y) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Ikaros protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro329 of human Ikaros protein.
Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells (blue) and Jurkat cells (green) using Ikaros (D6N9Y) Rabbit mAb. Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4412 was used as a secondary antibody.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Ikaros (D6N9Y) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower). As expected, detectable expression is restricted exclusively to lymphoid cell lines.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 Jurkat cells and either 5 μl of Ikaros (D6N9Y) Rabbit mAb or 2 µl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using human HES1 promoter primers, SimpleChIP® Human HES4 Promoter Primers #7273, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of A20 (left), Ramos (middle), and HeLa (right) cells using Ikaros (D6N9Y) Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments were labeled with DyLight™ 554 Phalloidin #13054 (red).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon adenocarcinoma using Ikaros (D6N9Y) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma using Ikaros (D6N9Y) Rabbit mAb.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 Jurkat cells and 5 μl of Ikaros (D6N9Y) Rabbit mAb, using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9005. DNA Libraries were prepared from 5 ng enriched ChIP DNA using NEBNext® Ultra™ II DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina®, and sequenced on the Illumina NextSeq. The figure shows binding across TLR9 gene. For additional ChIP-seq tracks, please download the product data sheet.
The Ikaros family of zinc-finger DNA-binding proteins belongs to the Kruppel transcription factor superfamily. Ikaros proteins are characterized by the presence of an amino-terminal zinc finger DNA-binding domain and a carboxy-terminal dimerization domain. Members of the Ikaros family include Ikaros, Aiolos, Helios, EOS, and Pegasus (1). All family members can form homodimers and heterodimers with other members of the Ikaros family. Most also contain multiple isoforms that are generated as a result of differential splicing, with some isoforms behaving in a dominant negative manner upon dimerization (2).
Ikaros (IKZF1, LYF1) is the prototypical Ikaros family zinc finger transcription factor, and is expressed abundantly in lymphoid cells. Genetic studies in mice demonstrate that Ikaros is a tumor suppressor that is important for the normal development of B, T, natural killer, and dendritic cells (3,4). Additional studies show that imbalanced expression of different Ikaros isoforms, as well as mutations in the corresponding IKAROS gene, can be associated with a number of hematologic malignancies in humans (2,5,6).
- Perdomo, J. et al. (2000) J Biol Chem 275, 38347-54.
- Rebollo, A. and Schmitt, C. (2003) Immunol Cell Biol 81, 171-5.
- Georgopoulos, K. et al. (1997) Annu Rev Immunol 15, 155-76.
- Nichogiannopoulou, A. et al. (1998) Semin Immunol 10, 119-25.
- Tonnelle, C. et al. (2002) Leuk Lymphoma 43, 29-35.
- Martinelli, G. et al. (2009) J Clin Oncol 27, 5202-7.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7273 SimpleChIP® Human HES4 Promoter Primers
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条