Product Pathways - Cell Cycle / Checkpoint
TRF2 (P449) Antibody #14824
|14824S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14824||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
TRF2 (P449) Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total TRF2 protein. This antibody also cross-reacts with an unidentified protein of 135 kDa.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro449 of human TRF2 protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Telomeres, the linear ends of chromosomes, are organized into T-loops to prevent them from being recognized by the cell as DNA double stranded breaks (DSBs) (1). The telomeric repeat binding factor proteins TRF1 and TRF2 bind to double-stranded telomeres to allow formation of T-loops (2). A large number of proteins involved in the DNA damage response are found physically associated with TRF2 within telomeres (3). Interestingly, TRF2 can transiently localize to DNA damage-induced DSBs, but overexpression of TRF2 prevents ATM-dependent signaling (4). Phosphorylation of TRF2 at Ser323 has been reported in vivo, but no upstream kinase or role has been established for this phosphorylation site (5).
- Karlseder, J. et al. (1999) Science 283, 1321-5.
- Yoshimura, S.H. et al. (2004) Genes Cells 9, 205-18.
- Colgin, L. and Reddel, R. (2004) Curr Biol 14, R901-2.
- Bradshaw, P.S. et al. (2005) Nat Genet 37, 193-7.
- Beausoleil, S.A. et al. (2004) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101, 12130-5.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条