Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
ATRX (D1N2E) Rabbit mAb #14820
|14820S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|14820||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
ATRX (D1N2E) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total ATRX protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Leu1189 of human ATRX protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using ATRX (D1N2E) Rabbit mAb (upper) and Nucleolin (D4C7O) Rabbit mAb #14574. As expected, the signal for ATRX is not present in the negative cell line U2OS.
Immunoprecipitation of ATRX from 293T cell extracts using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or ATRX (D1N2E) Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot analysis was performed using ATRX (D1N2E) Rabbit mAb.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 HeLa cells and either 10 µl of ATRX (D1N2E) Rabbit mAb or 2 µl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729, using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using human 18s rDNA repeat primers, SimpleChIP® Human 28s rDNA Repeat Primers #14901, and SimpleChIP® Human GAPDH Exon 1 Primers #5516. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
α-thalassemia/mental retardation X-linked (ATRX) is transcriptional regulator and helicase that belongs to the SNF2 family of chromatin remodeling proteins (1,2). Together with its binding partner death-associated protein 6 (DAXX), ATRX acts as histone chaperone to deposit histone variant H3.3 at repetitive DNA sequences such as telomeric, pericentric, and ribosomal gene repeats (3-6). ATRX is involved in many nuclear functions that ensure proper sister chromatid cohesion during mitosis and chromosome alignment during meiosis (7,8). The ATRX transcriptional regulator also plays a role in the maintenance of telomere integrity and the regulation of gene expression during mammalian development by influencing DNA methylation patterns at high DNA repeat sequences (9,10). Mutations in the corresponding ATRX gene results in ATR-X syndrome, an X-linked disorder characterized by intellectual disabilities, craniofacial abnormalities, and mild α-thalassemia (11,12). Research studies indicate that the loss of ATRX protein occurs in numerous cancers, including pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (PanNETs) and pediatric glioblastoma, where telomere maintenance occurs independently of telomerase (13-16).
- Clynes, D. et al. (2013) Trends Biochem Sci 38, 461-6.
- Picketts, D.J. et al. (1996) Hum Mol Genet 5, 1899-907.
- Drané, P. et al. (2010) Genes Dev 24, 1253-65.
- Elsässer, S.J. et al. (2012) Nature 491, 560-5.
- Lewis, P.W. et al. (2010) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107, 14075-80.
- Goldberg, A.D. et al. (2010) Cell 140, 678-91.
- Ritchie, K. et al. (2008) J Cell Biol 180, 315-24.
- De La Fuente, R. et al. (2004) Dev Biol 272, 1-14.
- Wong, L.H. et al. (2010) Genome Res 20, 351-60.
- Gibbons, R.J. et al. (2000) Nat Genet 24, 368-71.
- Gibbons, R.J. et al. (1995) Cell 80, 837-45.
- Gibbons, R.J. et al. (1995) Hum Mol Genet 4 Spec No, 1705-9.
- Heaphy, C.M. et al. (2011) Science 333, 425.
- Lovejoy, C.A. et al. (2012) PLoS Genet 8, e1002772.
- Schwartzentruber, J. et al. (2012) Nature 482, 226-31.
- Jiao, Y. et al. (2011) Science 331, 1199-203.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 14901 SimpleChIP® Human 28S rDNA Repeat Primers
- 4533 Daxx (25C12) Rabbit mAb
- 5516 SimpleChIP® Human GAPDH Exon 1 Primers
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条