Product Pathways - Protein Stability
OTUD7B/Cezanne-1 Antibody #14817
|14817S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14817||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
OTUD7B/Cezanne-1 Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total OTUD7B/Cezanne-1 protein. This antibody does not cross-react with either OTUD7A or OTUD7C/A20
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human OTUD7B/Cezanne-1 protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using OTUD7B/Cezanne-1 Antibody.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing Myc/DDK-tagged full-length human OTUD7B protein (hOTUD7B-Myc/DDK; +), using OTUD7B/Cezanne-1 Antibody.
Protein ubiquitination and deubiquitination are reversible processes catalyzed by ubiquitinating enzymes and deubiquitinating enzymes respectively (1,2). Deubiquitinating enzymes (DUBS) are categorized into five subfamilies based on catalytic domain structure: USP, UCH, OTU, MJD, and JAMM. The deubiquitinase cellular zinc-finger anti-NF-κB (Cezanne-1, OTUD7B) is an OTU family deubiquitinase that contains amino-terminal catalytic and ubiquitin-associated (UBA) domains, and a carboxy-terminal A20-like zinc finger (A20-ZnF) that is involved in ubiquitin binding (3,4). Research studies demonstrate that Cezanne-1 negatively regulates canonical NF-κB signaling induced by TNF receptor signaling by removing K63-linked ubiquitin chains from the RIP1 adaptor protein (5,6). Cezanne-1 negatively regulates non-canonical NF-κB signaling through the deubiquitination and stabilization of the TRAF3 signal transduction protein (7). Additional research suggests that Cezanne-1 is a breast cancer oncogene as the corresponding OTUD7B gene is amplified in a subset of breast cancers and enhances EGFR signaling through a mechanism involving receptor stabilization (8).
- Nijman, S.M. et al. (2005) Cell 123, 773-86.
- Nalepa, G. et al. (2006) Nat Rev Drug Discov 5, 596-613.
- Mevissen, T.E. et al. (2013) Cell 154, 169-84.
- Evans, P.C. et al. (2003) J Biol Chem 278, 23180-6.
- Evans, P.C. et al. (2001) Biochem J 357, 617-23.
- Enesa, K. et al. (2008) J Biol Chem 283, 7036-45.
- Hu, H. et al. (2013) Nature 494, 371-4.
- Pareja, F. et al. (2012) Oncogene 31, 4599-608.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12797 CYLD (D6O5O) Rabbit mAb
- 14127 OTULIN Antibody
- 2729 Normal Rabbit IgG
- 3783 OTUB1 (D8F7) Rabbit mAb
- 5630 A20/TNFAIP3 (D13H3) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8462 CYLD (D1A10) Rabbit mAb
- 9863 Protein A Agarose Beads
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条