Product Pathways - MAPK Signaling
RSK1/RSK2/RSK3 (D7A2H) Rabbit mAb #14813
|14813S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|14813||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Xenopus, Zebrafish, Guinea Pig,
Specificity / Sensitivity
RSK1/RSK2/RSK3 (D7A2H) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total RSK1, RSK2, and RSK3 proteins. This antibody is predicted to cross-react with RSK4 but has approximately 100-fold greater affinity for RSK1, RSK2, and RSK3. This antibody does not cross-react with other homologous RSK family members, such as human or mouse MSK1 or MSK2.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro583 of human RSK1 protein (Pro587 in hRSK2, Pro580 in hRSK3).
The 90 kDa ribosomal S6 kinases (RSK1-4) are a family of widely expressed Ser/Thr kinases characterized by two nonidentical, functional kinase domains (1) and a carboxy-terminal docking site for extracellular signal-regulated kinases (ERKs) (2). Several sites both within and outside of the RSK kinase domain, including Ser380, Thr359, Ser363, and Thr573, are important for kinase activation (3). RSK1-3 are activated via coordinated phosphorylation by MAPKs, autophosphorylation, and phosphoinositide-3-OH kinase (PI3K) in response to many growth factors, polypeptide hormones, and neurotransmitters (3).
- Fisher, T.L. and Blenis, J. (1996) Mol Cell Biol 16, 1212-9.
- Smith, J.A. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 2893-8.
- Dalby, K.N. et al. (1998) J Biol Chem 273, 1496-505.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 11989 Phospho-p90RSK (Ser380) (D3H11) Rabbit mAb
- 12032 Phospho-p90RSK (Ser380) (D5D8) Rabbit mAb
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 3556 Phospho-RSK2 (Ser227) (D53A11) Rabbit mAb
- 5528 RSK2 (D21B2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8408 RSK1 (D6D5) Rabbit mAb
- 8753 Phospho-p90RSK (Thr359) (D1E9) Rabbit mAb
- 9333 RSK1 Antibody
- 9335 Phospho-p90RSK (Ser380) (9D9) Rabbit mAb
- 9341 Phospho-p90RSK (Ser380) Antibody
- 9343 RSK3 Antibody
- 9344 Phospho-p90RSK (Thr359/Ser363) Antibody
- 9346 Phospho-p90RSK (Thr573) Antibody
- 9348 Phospho-RSK3 (Thr356/Ser360) Antibody
- 9355 RSK1/RSK2/RSK3 (32D7) Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条