Product Pathways - Cell Cycle / Checkpoint
PLK2 (D5R2B) Rabbit mAb #14812
|14812S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|14812||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
PLK2 (D5R2B) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total PLK2 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro67 of human PLK2 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from HCT 116 cells, untreated (-) or treated with Doxorubicin #5927 (0.5 μM, 24 hr; +), using PLK2 (D5R2B) Rabbit mAb (upper), p53 (7F5) Rabbit mAb #2527 (middle), and β-Actin (13E5) Rabbit mAb #4970 (lower).
At least five distinct polo-like kinases exist in mammalian cells: PLK1, PLK2, PLK3, PLK4/SAK, and the non-catalytic PLK5 protein (1). The p53-induced PLK2 functions in centriole duplication, as well as at spindle and S phase checkpoints (3-5). Research studies show that PLK2 expression is related to chemosensitivity in ovarian cancer. Downregulation of PLK2 expression in chemosensitive ovarian cancer cells is associated with a greater chance of relapse in patients following specific treatment regimens (6). PLK2 can phosphorylate α-synuclein at Ser129, which is a site shown to be involved in diseases of the central nervous system (7,8). Polo-like kinase 2 also phosphorylates GEFs and GAPs, regulating Ras and Rap small GTPase function in neurons (9).
- de Cárcer, G. et al. (2011) Cell Cycle 10, 2255-62.
- Cizmecioglu, O. et al. (2008) Cell Cycle 7, 3548-55.
- Burns, T.F. et al. (2003) Mol Cell Biol 23, 5556-71.
- Matthew, E.M. et al. (2007) Cell Cycle 6, 2571-8.
- Cizmecioglu, O. et al. (2012) J Cell Sci 125, 981-92.
- Syed, N. et al. (2011) Cancer Res 71, 3317-27.
- Inglis, K.J. et al. (2009) J Biol Chem 284, 2598-602.
- Bergeron, M. et al. (2014) Neuroscience 256, 72-82.
- Lee, K.J. et al. (2011) Neuron 69, 957-73.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4513 PLK1 (208G4) Rabbit mAb
- 4896 PLK3 (D14F12) Rabbit mAb
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9062 Phospho-PLK1 (Thr210) (D5H7) Rabbit mAb
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条