Product Pathways - Protein Stability
APC10 Antibody #14807
|14807S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14807||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Chicken, Bovine, Pig,
Specificity / Sensitivity
APC10 Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total APC10 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of human APC10 protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing Myc/DDK-tagged full-length human APC10 protein (hAPC10-Myc/DDK; +), using APC10 Antibody.
Cell proliferation in all eukaryotic cells depends strictly upon the E3 ubiquitin ligase activity of the anaphase promoting complex/cyclosome (APC/C), whose main function is to trigger the transition of the cell cycle from metaphase to anaphase. APC/C performs its various functions by promoting the assembly of polyubiquitin chains on substrate proteins, which targets these proteins for degradation by the 26S proteasome (1,2). In humans, twelve different APC/C subunits have been identified. Like all E3 enzymes, APC/C utilizes ubiquitin residues that have been activated by E1 enzymes and then transferred to E2 enzymes. Indeed, APC/C has been shown to interact with UBE2S and UBE2C E2 enzymes, in part, via the RING-finger domain-containing subunit, APC11 (3-5). APC/C activity is also strictly dependent upon its association with multiple cofactors. For example, the related proteins, cell division control protein 20 homolog (CDC20) and Cdh1/FZR1, participate in the recognition of APC/C substrates by interacting with specific recognition elements in these substrates (6), called D-boxes (7) and KEN-boxes (8).
Anaphase-promoting complex subunit 10 (APC10, DOC1) is a highly conserved, core component of the anaphase promoting complex/cyclosome (9,10). Research studies indicate that APC10 participates in substrate recognition by the APC/C (3,11,12).
- Qiao, X. et al. (2010) Cell Cycle 9, 3904-12.
- Harper, J.W. et al. (2002) Genes Dev 16, 2179-206.
- Chang, L. et al. (2014) Nature 513, 388-93.
- Carroll, C.W. and Morgan, D.O. (2002) Nat Cell Biol 4, 880-7.
- Gmachl, M. et al. (2000) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 97, 8973-8.
- Leverson, J.D. et al. (2000) Mol Biol Cell 11, 2315-25.
- Kraft, C. et al. (2005) Mol Cell 18, 543-53.
- Glotzer, M. et al. (1991) Nature 349, 132-8.
- Pfleger, C.M. and Kirschner, M.W. (2000) Genes Dev 14, 655-65.
- Kurasawa, Y. and Todokoro, K. (1999) Oncogene 18, 5131-7.
- Grossberger, R. et al. (1999) J Biol Chem 274, 14500-7.
- Carroll, C.W. et al. (2005) Curr Biol 15, 11-8.
- Passmore, L.A. et al. (2003) EMBO J 22, 786-96.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 11878 UBE2S (D5H9H) Rabbit mAb
- 12301 APC2 Antibody
- 12530 APC3 (D3I1V) Rabbit mAb
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13329 APC1 (D1E9D) Rabbit mAb
- 14090 APC11 (D1E7Q) Rabbit mAb
- 14234 UBE2C Antibody
- 4823 CDC20 Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9499 APC6 (D8D8) Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条