Product Pathways - Adhesion
Integrin β4 (D8P6C) XP® Rabbit mAb #14803
|14803S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,580.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14803T||20 µl ( 2 western blots )||￥1,400.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14803||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), F=Flow Cytometry,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Integrin β4 (D8P6C) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total integrin β4 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human integrin β4 protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded HT-29 (left) and LNCaP (right) cell pellets using Integrin β4 (D8P6C) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma using Integrin β4 (D8P6C) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using Integrin β4 (D8P6C) XP® Rabbit mAb in the presence of control peptide (left) and antigen-specific peptide (right).
Western blot analysis of extracts from HT-29, LNCaP, and A-204 cells using Integrin β4 (D8P6C) XP® Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Integrins are α/β heterodimeric cell surface receptors that play a pivotal role in cell adhesion and migration, as well as in growth and survival (1,2). The integrin family contains at least 18 α and 8 β subunits that form 24 known integrins with distinct tissue distribution and overlapping ligand specificities (3). Integrins not only transmit signals to cells in response to the extracellular environment (outside-in signaling), but also sense intracellular cues to alter their interaction with extracellular environment (inside-out signaling) (1,2).
Integrin β4 pairs with integrin α6 on the cell surface membrane to form the integrin α6β4 heterodimer, an important laminin receptor that is essential for hemidesmosome formation and the support of stable adhesions between basal epithelial cells and the basement membrane (4,5). Integrin β4 is an important component in several growth factor induced signaling pathways that are involved in tumorigenesis and invasive cell growth (6,7).
- Liu, S. et al. (2000) J Cell Sci 113 ( Pt 20), 3563-71.
- Hood, J.D. and Cheresh, D.A. (2002) Nat Rev Cancer 2, 91-100.
- van der Flier, A. and Sonnenberg, A. (2001) Cell Tissue Res 305, 285-98.
- Schaapveld, R.Q. et al. (1998) J Cell Biol 142, 271-84.
- Litjens, S.H. et al. (2006) Trends Cell Biol 16, 376-83.
- Guo, W. et al. (2006) Cell 126, 489-502.
- Bertotti, A. et al. (2006) J Cell Biol 175, 993-1003.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 4707 Integrin β4 Antibody
- 4749 Integrin Antibody Sampler Kit
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条