Product Pathways - Tag Antibodies
DYKDDDDK Tag (D6W5B) Rabbit mAb (Binds to same epitope as Sigma's Anti-FLAG® M2 Antibody) #14793
|14793S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14793||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||All Species Expected,||Transfected Only||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin), F=Flow Cytometry, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Specificity / Sensitivity
DYKDDDDK Tag (D6W5B) Rabbit mAb detects exogenously expressed DYKDDDDK proteins in cells. The antibody recognizes the DYKDDDDK peptide, which is the same epitope recognized by Sigma's Anti-FLAG® antibodies, fused to either the amino-terminus or carboxy-terminus of the target protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic DYKDDDDK peptide.
Flow cytometric analysis of 293 cells, untransfected (blue) or transfected with DYKDDDDK-Tag (green), using DYKDDDDK Tag (D6W5B) Rabbit mAb. Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4412 was used as a secondary antibody.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of 293T cells transfected with a GFP-DYKDDDDK-Tag (green) using DYKDDDDK Tag (D6W5B) Rabbit mAb (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with DYKDDDDK-GFP (N-terminal DDK-Tag; +), GFP-DYKDDDDK (C-terminal DDK-Tag; +), human CASQ1-DYKDDDDK (C-terminal DDK-Tag; +), or human FoxG1-DYKDDDDK (C-terminal DDK-Tag; +) as indicated, using DYKDDDDK Tag (D6W5B) Rabbit mAb.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded HeLa cell pellets, control (left) or DYKDDDDK Tag-transfected (right), using DYKDDDDK Tag (D6W5B) Rabbit mAb.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 293T cells, untransfected (left) or transfected (right) with a DYKDDDDK-tagged SSRP1 construct and 10 µl of DYKDDDDK (D6W5B) Rabbit mAb, 10 µl of SSRP1 (E1Y8D) Rabbit mAb #13421, or 2 µl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729, using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human c-Fos Exon 3 Primers #12010 and SimpleChIP® Human EGR1 Intron 3 Primers #11953. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
Epitope tags are useful for the labeling and detection of proteins using immunoblotting, immunoprecipitation, and immunostaining techniques. Because of their small size, they are unlikely to affect the biochemical properties of tagged proteins.
The DYKDDDDK peptide has been used extensively as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. This peptide can be expressed and detected with the protein of interest as an amino-terminal or carboxy-terminal fusion (1).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12698 His-Tag (D3I1O) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 2276 Myc-Tag (9B11) Mouse mAb
- 2278 Myc-Tag (71D10) Rabbit mAb
- 2366 His-Tag (27E8) Mouse mAb
- 2367 HA-Tag (6E2) Mouse mAb
- 2625 GST (91G1) Rabbit mAb
- 2955 GFP (4B10) Mouse mAb
- 2956 GFP (D5.1) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3724 HA-Tag (C29F4) Rabbit mAb
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 8146 DYKDDDDK Tag (9A3) Mouse mAb (Binds to same epitope as Sigma's Anti-FLAG® M2 Antibody)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Anti-FLAG is a registered trademark of Sigma-Aldrich Biotechnology.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条