Product Pathways - Metabolism
FABP3 (A7) Mouse mAb #14780
|14780S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14780||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
FABP3 (A7) Mouse mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total FABP3 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with recombinant protein specific to the amino terminus of human FABP3 protein.
Fatty acid binding proteins (FABPs) are cytoplasmic lipid chaperones that bind fatty acids and lipids for transport to various cellular components (1,2). Research studies demonstrate differential FABP expression in several types of tumors and their normal-cell counterparts (3). Fatty acid binding protein 3 (FABP3) is predominantly expressed in heart, skeletal muscle, brain, and mammary gland (4). FABP3 may play a role in supplying energy to the heart and other tissues (5). The release of FABP3 from the heart upon infarction is used as a serum marker for myocardial stress and cardiotoxicity (6). Additional studies suggest that FABP3 is a potential tumor suppressor in breast cancer (7).
- Storch, J. and Thumser, A.E. (2010) J Biol Chem 285, 32679-83.
- Haunerland, N.H. and Spener, F. (2004) Prog Lipid Res 43, 328-49.
- Khan, S.H. and Sorof, S. (1994) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 91, 848-52.
- Heuckeroth, R.O. et al. (1987) J Biol Chem 262, 9709-17.
- Binas, B. et al. (1999) FASEB J 13, 805-12.
- Lippi, G. et al. (2013) Clin Biochem 46, 26-30.
- Nevo, J. et al. (2010) Oncogene 29, 6452-63.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7072 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条