Product Pathways - Adhesion
CEACAM1 (D1P4T) Rabbit mAb #14771
|14771S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|14771||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
CEACAM1 (D1P4T) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total CEACAM1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala460 of human CEACAM1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using CEACAM1 (D1P4T) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Immunoprecipitation of CEACAM1 from SK-MEL-5 cell extracts using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or CEACAM1 (D1P4T) Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot analysis was performed using CEACAM1 (D1P4T) Rabbit mAb. Mouse Anti-rabbit IgG (Conformation Specific) (L27A9) mAb #3678 was used as a secondary antibody.
CEACAM1 (also known as C-CAM and CD66a) is a member of CEA-related cell-adhesion molecule (CEACAM) subfamily of the carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) family (1). CEACAM1 is expressed by certain epithelial, endothelial, lymphoid, and myeloid cells. Human CEACAM1 has many different splice variants; the abundance of CEACAM1 and the relative ratio of the different isoforms varies markedly among cell types and may be regulated in a context-dependent fashion. The isoforms with long (L) and short (S) cytoplasmic tails have different signaling properties. Notably, L isoforms contain a functional ITIM (immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif) and several serine and threonine residues that could serve as potential phosphorylation targets. The extracellular domain of CEACAM1 is heavily glycosylated, making its apparent molecular weight during electrophoresis much larger than its predicted size (57.6 kDa) (2). CEACAM1 mediates intercellular adhesion through homo- and heterophilic interaction with other members of the CEACAM family. Studies indicate that CEACAM1 plays important roles in angiogenesis, neovascularization, insulin signaling, T cell signaling, and tumorigenesis (3-8). In addition, CEACAM1 can function as a receptor for several microbial pathogens (9,10).
- Kuespert, K. et al. (2006) Curr Opin Cell Biol 18, 565-71.
- Gray-Owen, S.D. and Blumberg, R.S. (2006) Nat Rev Immunol 6, 433-46.
- Horst, A.K. et al. (2006) J Clin Invest 116, 1596-605.
- Ergün, S. et al. (2000) Mol Cell 5, 311-20.
- Kammerer, R. et al. (2001) J Immunol 166, 6537-44.
- Poy, M.N. et al. (2002) Nat Genet 30, 270-6.
- Hsieh, J.T. et al. (1995) Cancer Res 55, 190-7.
- Leung, N. et al. (2006) Oncogene 25, 5527-36.
- Hemmila, E. et al. (2004) J Virol 78, 10156-65.
- Voges, M. et al. (2010) BMC Microbiol 10, 117.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3678 Mouse Anti-rabbit IgG (Conformation Specific) (L27A9) mAb
- 3900 Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条