Product Pathways - Neuroscience
Vti1a (D8U3M) Rabbit mAb #14764
|14764S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14764||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry),
Specificity / Sensitivity
Vti1a (D8U3M) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Vti1a protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Arg127 of human Vti1a protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from 293T cells, mock transfected (-) or transfected with a construct expressing Myc-tagged full-length human Vti1a protein (hVti1a-Myc; +), using Vti1a (D8U3M) Rabbit mAb.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines and tissues using Vti1a (D8U3M) Rabbit mAb.
Immunoprecipitation of Vti1a from 293T cell extracts using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or Vti1a (D8U3M) Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot analysis was performed using Vti1a (D8U3M) Rabbit mAb.
Vesicle transport through interaction with t-SNAREs homolog 1 (Vti1) has two protein members, Vti1a and Vti1b. Human Vti1 was first identified as a homolog of the yeast v-SNARE Vti1p and was able to functionally rescue the phenotype of Vti1p-deficient yeast (1). The mammalian proteins Vti1a and Vti1b exhibit distinct but overlapping localization. Vti1a and Vti1b are both localized in the trans-Golgi network, with Vti1a also found in the Golgi apparatus and Vti1b in endosomes (2). Vti1 proteins have been implicated in a number of protein-protein interactions with partners such as VAMP4, syntaxin 6, syntaxin 8, syntaxin 16, and synaptobrevin (2-4).
Research studies demonstrate that Vti1a residing on synaptic vesicles is involved in maintaining spontaneous neurotransmitter release (5).
- Fischer von Mollard, G. and Stevens, T.H. (1998) J Biol Chem 273, 2624-30.
- Kreykenbohm, V. et al. (2002) Eur J Cell Biol 81, 273-80.
- Antonin, W. et al. (2000) J Neurosci 20, 5724-32.
- Atlashkin, V. et al. (2003) Mol Cell Biol 23, 5198-207.
- Ramirez, D.M. et al. (2012) Neuron 73, 121-34.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 13002 Syntaxin 1A Antibody
- 13508 VAMP2 (D6O1A) Rabbit mAb
- 2869 Syntaxin 6 (C34B2) Rabbit mAb
- 3347 Synaptotagmin-1 Antibody
- 4329 Synaptophysin Antibody
- 5297 Synapsin-1 (D12G5) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5308 SNAP25 (D7B4) Rabbit mAb
- 5309 SNAP25 (D9A12) Rabbit mAb
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9765 Vesicle Trafficking Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
DyLight is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条