Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
PRMT7 (D1K6R) Rabbit mAb #14762
|14762S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14762||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Bovine,
Specificity / Sensitivity
PRMT7 (D1K6R) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total PRMT7 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Val233 of human PRMT7 protein.
Protein arginine N-methyltransferase 7 (PRMT7) is a member of the protein arginine N-methyltransferase (PRMT) family of proteins that catalyze the transfer of a methyl group from S-adenosylmethionine (AdoMet) to a guanidine nitrogen of arginine (1). The three types of PRMTs share the ability to mono-methylate arginine residues, but vary in their ability to generate differential methylation states (1-3). Mono-methylated arginine residues are further methylated by type I PRMTs to generate an asymmetric di-methyl arginine or by type II PRMTs to form a symmetric-dimethyl arginine. Type III methyltransferases are only able to mono-methylate arginine residues (1-3). Research studies indicate that PRMT7 is a type III PRMT that displays substrate specificity for an arginine-X-arginine (RXR) motif surrounded by several basic residues (4,5). PRMT7 interacts with a wide array of protein substrates and likely plays a role in many biological processes including pluripotency, neuronal differentiation, genomic instability, snRNP biogenesis, and breast cancer metastasis (6-11).
- Di Lorenzo, A. and Bedford, M.T. (2011) FEBS Lett 585, 2024-31.
- Yang, Y. and Bedford, M.T. (2013) Nat Rev Cancer 13, 37-50.
- Molina-Serrano, D. et al. (2013) Biochem Soc Trans 41, 751-9.
- Feng, Y. et al. (2013) J Biol Chem 288, 37010-25.
- Feng, Y. et al. (2014) J Biol Chem 289, 32604-16.
- Buhr, N. et al. (2008) Electrophoresis 29, 2381-90.
- Dhar, S.S. et al. (2012) Genes Dev 26, 2749-62.
- Verbiest, V. et al. (2008) FEBS Lett 582, 1483-9.
- Gros, L. et al. (2003) Cancer Res 63, 164-71.
- Gros, L. et al. (2006) Biochim Biophys Acta 1760, 1646-56.
- Gonsalvez, G.B. et al. (2007) J Cell Biol 178, 733-40.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12495 PRMT4/CARM1 (3H2) Mouse mAb
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 14641 PRMT6 (D5A2N) Rabbit mAb
- 2252 PRMT5/Skb1Hs Methyltransferase Antibody
- 2449 PRMT1 (A33) Antibody
- 2453 PRMT1 (F339) Antibody
- 3379 PRMT4/CARM1 (C31G9) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条