Product Pathways - Metabolism
CYP1A2 (D2V7S) Mouse mAb #14719
aryl hydrocarbon hydroxylase CP12 CP1A2 CYP1A2 CYPIA2 Cytochrome P(3)450 Cytochrome P450 1A2 Cytochrome P450 4 Cytochrome P450-P3 cytochrome P450. family 1. subfamily A. polypeptide 2 cytochrome P450. subfamily I (aromatic compound-inducible). polypeptide 2 dioxin-inducible P3-450 flavoprotein-linked monooxygenase microsomal monooxygenase P3-450 P450 form 4 P450(PA)
|14719S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14719||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
CYP1A2 (D2V7S) Mouse mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total CYP1A2 protein. This antibody does not cross-react with CYP1A1 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with 3-methylcholanthrene-induced rat liver microsomal fractions.
Cytochrome P450 (CYP) is a family of enzymes that contain a heme group (1). These enzymes, when reduced and bound by carbon monoxide, maximally absorb light of 450 nm (1). Type I cytochrome P450s are found in mitochondria and function in the biosynthesis of essential molecules (1). Type II cytochrome P450s are found in endoplasmic reticulum (1). Some type II cytochrome P450s play a role in the biosynthesis of essential molecules whereas others metabolize xenobiotics (1). Research studies show that cytochrome P450s form various heteromeric complexes with other members of the P450 family influencing their catalytic activities (2-4). CYP1A2 is in the endoplasmic reticulum of hepatocytes and responsible for the breakdown of a variety of xenobiotic substances and bioactivation of carcinogens (2, 5). CYP1 enzymes, including CYP1A2, have been implicated in smoking-related osteoporosis (6). A meta-analysis shows that a particular polymorphism in CYP1A2 is potentially linked to increased cancer risk (5).
- Miller, W.L. (2012) Sci Signal 5, pt11.
- Backes, W.L. and Kelley, R.W. (2003) Pharmacol Ther 98, 221-33.
- Reed, J.R. et al. (2010) J Biol Chem 285, 8942-52.
- Kelley, R.W. et al. (2006) Biochemistry 45, 15807-16.
- Wang, H. et al. (2012) BMC Cancer 12, 528.
- Iqbal, J. et al. (2013) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110, 11115-20.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 13384 CYP3A4 (D9U6N) Rabbit mAb
- 14217 CYP11A1 (D8F4F) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7072 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条