Product Pathways - PI3K / Akt Signaling
Phospho-Sin1 (Thr86) (D4U9L) Rabbit mAb #14716
JC310 MAPKAP1 MEKK2-interacting protein 1 MGC2745 MIP1 Mitogen-activated protein kinase 2-associated protein 1 mitogen-activated protein kinase associated protein 1 mSIN1 ras inhibitor MGC2745 SAPK-interacting protein 1 SIN1 SIN1b SIN1g stress-activated map kinase interacting protein 1 Stress-activated map kinase-interacting protein 1 stress-activated protein kinase-interacting 1 Target of rapamycin complex 2 subunit MAPKAP1 TORC2 subunit MAPKAP1
|14716S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥4,050.00||现货查询 购买询价 防伪查询|
|14716||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,Mouse,||Endogenous||78, 74||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Rat,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-Sin1 (Thr86) (D4U9L) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of Sin1 protein only when phosphorylated at Thr86.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding phosphorylated Thr86 of human Sin1 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from serum starved NIH/3T3 cells, untreated (-) or treated with insulin (150 nM, 5 min; +) or Human Insulin-like Growth Factor I (hIGF-I) #8917 (100 ng/ml, 5 min; +) in the absence (-) or presence (+) of λ phosphatase, using Phospho-Sin1 (Thr86) (D4U9L) Rabbit mAb (upper) and β-Actin (D6A8) Rabbit mAb #8457 (lower).
Western blot analysis of extracts from serum starved HeLa cells, untreated (-) or treated with Human Insulin-like Growth Factor I (hIGF-I) #8917 (100 ng/ml, 5 min; +) in the absence (-) or presence (+) of λ phosphatase, using Phospho-Sin1 (Thr86) (D4U9L) Rabbit mAb (upper) and Sin1 (D7G1A) Rabbit mAb #12860 (lower).
Immunoprecipitation of phospho-Sin1 (Thr86) from serum starved NIH/3T3 cell extracts treated with insulin (150 nM, 5 min) using Rabbit (DA1E) mAb IgG XP® Isotype Control #3900 (lane 2) or Phospho-Sin1 (Thr86) (D4U9L) Rabbit mAb (lane 3). Lane 1 is 10% input. Western blot analysis was performed using Phospho-Sin1 (Thr86) (D4U9L) Rabbit mAb.
Cell growth is a fundamental biological process whereby cells accumulate mass and increase in size. The mammalian TOR (mTOR) pathway regulates growth by coordinating energy and nutrient signals with growth factor-derived signals (1). mTOR is a large protein kinase that is a component of two different complexes. The mTOR complex 1 (mTORC1), a target of rapamycin, contains mTOR, GβL, and raptor. mTORC2, insensitive to rapamycin, includes mTOR, GβL, Sin1, and rictor (1). The mTORC2 complex phosphorylates Ser473 of Akt/PKB in vitro (2). This phosphorylation is essential for full Akt/PKB activation. Furthermore, an siRNA knockdown of rictor inhibits Ser473 phosphorylation in 3T3-L1 adipocytes (3). mTORC2 has also been shown to phosphorylate the rapamycin-resistant mutants of S6K1, another effector of mTOR (4). In addition, phosphorylation of Sin1 at Thr86 by Akt/PKB was shown to regulate the activity of mTORC2 in adipocytes upon stimulation by growth factors (5).
- Sarbassov, D.D. et al. (2004) Curr Biol 14, 1296-302.
- Sarbassov, D.D. et al. (2005) Science 307, 1098-101.
- Hresko, R.C. and Mueckler, M. (2005) J Biol Chem 280, 40406-16.
- Ali, S.M. and Sabatini, D.M. (2005) J Biol Chem 280, 19445-8.
- Humphrey, S.J. et al. (2013) Cell Metab 17, 1009-20.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 1072 mTOR Blocking Peptide
- 1230 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2448) Blocking Peptide
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12860 Sin1 (D7G1A) Rabbit mAb
- 2083 Phospho-Raptor (Ser792) Antibody
- 2114 Rictor (53A2) Rabbit mAb
- 2140 Rictor Antibody
- 2280 Raptor (24C12) Rabbit mAb
- 2971 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2448) Antibody
- 2972 mTOR Antibody
- 2974 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2481) Antibody
- 2976 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2448) (49F9) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific)
- 2983 mTOR (7C10) Rabbit mAb
- 3227 GβL Antibody
- 3274 GβL (86B8) Rabbit mAb
- 3806 Phospho-Rictor (Thr1135) (D30A3) Rabbit mAb
- 4517 mTOR (L27D4) Mouse mAb
- 5536 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2448) (D9C2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 6381 SignalSilence® mTOR siRNA I
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9476 Rictor (D16H9) Rabbit mAb
- 9862 mTOR Substrates Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9904 Rapamycin
- 9964 mTOR Pathway Antibody Sampler Kit
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条