Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
Ret (E1N9A) Rabbit mAb (Flow Preferred) #14699
|14699S||100 µl ( 400 tests )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14699||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,||Endogenous||150, 175||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, F=Flow Cytometry,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Ret (E1N9A) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Ret protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro320 of human Ret protein.
Flow cytometric analysis of TT cells (green) and HeLa cells (blue) using Ret (E1N9A) Rabbit mAb (Flow Preferred). Anti-rabbit IgG (H+L), F(ab')2 Fragment (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate) #4412 was used as a secondary antibody.
The Ret proto-oncogene (c-Ret) is a receptor tyrosine kinase that functions as a multicomponent receptor complex in conjunction with other membrane-bound, ligand-binding GDNF family receptors (1). Ligands that bind the Ret receptor include the glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor (GDNF) and its congeners neurturin, persephin, and artemin (2-4). Research studies have shown that alterations in the corresponding RET gene are associated with diseases including papillary thyroid carcinoma, multiple endocrine neoplasia (type 2A and 2B), familial medullary thyroid carcinoma, and a congenital developmental disorder known as Hirschsprung’s disease (1,3). The Tyr905 residue located in the Ret kinase domain plays a crucial role in Ret catalytic and biological activity. Substitution of Phe for Tyr at position 905 dramatically inhibits Ret autophosphorylation activity (5).
- Airaksinen, M.S. et al. (1999) Mol Cell Neurosci 13, 313-25.
- Takahashi, M. et al. (1989) Oncogene 4, 805-6.
- Manié, S. et al. (2001) Trends Genet 17, 580-9.
- Tallini, G. and Asa, S.L. (2001) Adv Anat Pathol 8, 345-54.
- Iwashita, T. et al. (1999) Oncogene 18, 3919-22.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 14556 Ret (E1N8X) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 14698 Ret (D3D8R) Rabbit mAb
- 3220 Ret Antibody
- 3221 Phospho-Ret (Tyr905) Antibody
- 3223 Ret (C31B4) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9998 BSA
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Alexa Fluor is a registered trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条