Product Pathways - Chromatin Regulation / Epigenetics
CBX8 (D2O8C) Rabbit mAb #14696
|14696S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14696||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human,Mouse,Rat,Monkey,||Endogenous||43, 48||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, ChIP=Chromatin IP,
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Hamster, Bovine,
Specificity / Sensitivity
CBX8 (D2O8C) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total CBX8 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly344 of human CBX8 protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using CBX8 (D2O8C) Rabbit mAb.
Chromatin immunoprecipitations were performed with cross-linked chromatin from 4 x 106 NCCIT cells and either 10 µl of CBX8 (D2O8C) Rabbit mAb or 2 µl of Normal Rabbit IgG #2729 using SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads) #9003. The enriched DNA was quantified by real-time PCR using SimpleChIP® Human HoxA1 Intron 1 Primers #7707, SimpleChIP® Human HoxA2 Promoter Primers #5517, and SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers #4486. The amount of immunoprecipitated DNA in each sample is represented as signal relative to the total amount of input chromatin, which is equivalent to one.
The polycomb group (PcG) proteins contribute to the maintenance of cell identity, stem cell self-renewal, cell cycle regulation and oncogenesis by maintaining the silenced state of genes that promote cell lineage specification, cell death and cell-cycle arrest (1-4). PcG proteins exist in two complexes that cooperate to maintain long-term gene silencing through epigenetic chromatin modifications: PRC1 and PRC2. PRC1 is a multi-subunit protein complex consisting of a combination of five core protein families: CBX, RING1, PHC, PCGF, and RYPB (5-7). Different combinations of protein family members lead to a diverse array of PRC1 complexes with distinct functions (8). At least two distinct classes of PRC1 complexes have been defined. The first class, known as canonical PRC1, contains RING1, PHC, PCGF and CBX protein subunits, but not RYPB (5-8). This class of PRC1 complexes requires PRC2 and H3K27Me3 for proper recruitment to target genes. CBX proteins mediate recruitment by binding to H3K27Me3. CBX8 in particular is required for repression of many lineage-specific genes during differentiation of hematopoietic stem cells and may play a role in activation of lineage-specific genes during differentiation of embryonic stem cells (9,10). The second class, known as variant PRC1, contains RYPB instead of CBX proteins (5-8). RYBP-containing PRC1 is recruited to chromatin independently of PRC2 and H3K27Me3. These variant PRC1 complexes can function independently of PRC2, or in some cases function upstream to recruit PRC2 complex to target genes.
- Boyer, L.A. et al. (2006) Nature 441, 349-53.
- Lee, T.I. et al. (2006) Cell 125, 301-13.
- Park, I.K. et al. (2003) Nature 423, 302-5.
- Molofsky, A.V. et al. (2003) Nature 425, 962-7.
- Tavares, L. et al. (2012) Cell 148, 664-78.
- Gao, Z. et al. (2012) Mol Cell 45, 344-56.
- Blackledge, N.P. et al. (2014) Cell 157, 1445-59.
- Luis, N.M. et al. (2012) Cell Stem Cell 11, 16-21.
- Klauke, K. et al. (2013) Nat Cell Biol 15, 353-62.
- Creppe, C. et al. (2014) PLoS Genet 10, e1004851.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12349 Histone H2A (D6O3A) Rabbit mAb
- 12522 Mono-Methyl-Histone H3 (Lys79) (D5X1S) Rabbit mAb
- 13069 Ring1A (D2P4D) Rabbit mAb
- 4486 SimpleChIP® Human α Satellite Repeat Primers
- 4499 Histone H3 (D1H2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5517 SimpleChIP® Human HoxA2 Promoter Primers
- 5694 RING1B (D22F2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5856 Bmi1 (D42B3) Rabbit mAb
- 6964 Bmi1 (D20B7) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 7017 6-Tube Magnetic Separation Rack
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7707 SimpleChIP® Human HoxA1 Intron 1 Primers
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8240 Ubiquityl-Histone H2A (Lys119) (D27C4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9002 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9003 SimpleChIP® Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9004 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Agarose Beads)
- 9005 SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP Kit (Magnetic Beads)
- 9006 ChIP-Grade Protein G Magnetic Beads
- 9007 ChIP-Grade Protein G Agarose Beads
- 9728 Di-Methyl-Histone H3 (Lys27) (D18C8) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9733 Tri-Methyl-Histone H3 (Lys27) (C36B11) Rabbit mAb
- 9998 BSA
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
SimpleChIP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条