Product Pathways - Vesicle Trafficking
Sec24D (D9M7L) Rabbit mAb #14687
|14687S||100 µl ( 10 western blots )||￥3,250.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14687||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Sec24D (D9M7L) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Sec24D protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro80 of human Sec24D protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using Sec24D (D9M7L) Rabbit mAb.
Coat Protein Complex II (COPII) is composed of five cytosolic proteins: Sec23/24 complex, Sec13/31 complex, and Sar1. COPII coat is located at the ER/Golgi interface and is involved in transport of newly synthesized proteins from the ER to the Golgi apparatus (1). COPII formation is initiated through the binding of the activated G protein, Sar1, to the Sec23/24 complex, thereby forming a prebudding complex that directly binds target molecules (1-3). The prebudding complex further recruits Sec13/31 to form mature COPII coat (4,5). The Sec24 subunit of COPII coat is thought to play a critical role in cargo selection (2,6). It binds directly to cargo proteins at the ER and brings them to COPII vesicles through interaction with Sec23. There are four Sec24 isoforms in human cells: Sec24A, Sec24B, Sec24C, and Sec24D (7). In mice, mutations in Sec24B have been linked to developmental defects (8,9).
- Aridor, M. et al. (1998) J Cell Biol 141, 61-70.
- Miller, E.A. et al. (2003) Cell 114, 497-509.
- Mossessova, E. et al. (2003) Cell 114, 483-95.
- Barlowe, C. et al. (1994) Cell 77, 895-907.
- Bi, X. et al. (2007) Dev Cell 13, 635-45.
- Miller, E. et al. (2002) EMBO J 21, 6105-13.
- Tang, B.L. et al. (1999) Biochem Biophys Res Commun 258, 679-84.
- Merte, J. et al. (2010) Nat Cell Biol 12, 41-6; sup pp 1-8.
- Wansleeben, C. et al. (2010) Development 137, 1067-73.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条