Product Pathways - Tag Antibodies
Digoxigenin (D8Q9J) Rabbit mAb #14682
|14682S||100 µl ( 200 western blots )||￥3,100.00 现货查询||购买询价|
|14682||carrier free & custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:20000||Transfected Only||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting,
Specificity / Sensitivity
Digoxigenin (D8Q9J) Rabbit mAb recognizes digoxigenin conjugated molecules.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with KLH-conjugated digoxigenin.
Digoxigenin (DIG) is a highly immunogenic steroid derived from “foxglove” plants of the genus Digitalis (1). This small hapten molecule can be covalently linked to proteins, nucleic acids, compounds, and glycans. Antibodies targeted against the DIG hapten display high binding affinity to DIG-conjugated molecules and can be used in molecular biology assays, including in situ hybridization, western blot, ELISA, and TUNEL assays (2-4).
- Cardwell, H.M. and Smith, S. (1953) Experientia 9, 367-8.
- Kessler, C. (1991) Mol Cell Probes 5, 161-205.
- Tian, F. et al. (2010) Autophagy 6, 1107-14.
- Lin, L. et al. (2011) J Virol Methods 171, 91-7.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
For Research Use Only. Not For Use In Diagnostic Procedures.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
用户评论 --- 共 0 条